Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Error 201 7:4:387:1060

xitanwartamee
xitanwartamee
Soul Shriven
In case for whatever reason my ticket didn't go through im posting it here.

I have not been able to log in to the game for almost a week now and I get the error above every time and the menu says could not retrieve announcements. I have made sure the game is allowed though my firewall, repaired, checked for updates, restarted my computer, and completely deleted and re-downloaded the game. Help from devs, or really anyone would be appreciated.

I really would like to be able to play again and every day lost is valuable deliveries I missing out on.
Edited by xitanwartamee on October 25, 2014 2:34AM
We have contacted our Customer support team to help you solve your issue.
  • xitanwartamee
    xitanwartamee
    Soul Shriven
    Just tried it, didn't work.
  • Jagath
    Jagath
    ✭✭✭
    If you can't receive announcements it sounds like the eso program isn't able to access your internet. If that is the case your login attempts will fail. I would also recommend calling tech service for your ip and see if there is something blocking out the port(s) that eso uses. Some ISP's are notorious for gaming and port related issues.
    Edited by Jagath on October 25, 2014 4:19PM
  • ZOS_PierreL
    ZOS_PierreL
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello all,

We have created a ticket especially for you, @xitanwartamee . Our team will contact you as soon as possible to investigate your issue and find a solution to this problem.

Thank you.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • xitanwartamee
    xitanwartamee
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks a bunch for trying to help but all the tech stuff is too complicated for me. Ill just wait for console release and re-sub to that. If only my dumb PC didn't suddenly decide to hate the game for no reason. Looking forward to playing again in the future.
  • Yusuf
    Yusuf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now i'm having this same issue :(
    Wrote a ticket but got not condirmation mail, only a ticket-number. I hope you guys work fast 'coz i only have 7 days of sub left atm :')
  • Aenra
    Aenra
    ✭✭✭✭
    same here, 201, didn't open a ticket;

last time i bothered, one week later and the botter's account was still active, with the same bot still online ^^
    Pride, honour and purity
  • kicha123
    kicha123
    Soul Shriven
    Same here, already created a ticket.
  • ZOS_LenaicR
    ZOS_LenaicR
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey there folks!

We currently have a larger topic about this issue right here. We're aware of the login issues on the EU server and we're currently taking a look. In order to consolidate feedback for this issue, we're going to close this thread. Thanks for your understanding!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | Base de connaissance ESO

Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.