The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Leeching Strikes and Healing Bonuses

Sord
Sord
✭✭✭
Do healing bonuses apply to Leeching Strike totals. Lets say I do 250 damage and I get 2% heals (doesn't even seem worth taking it at 2%) from that (5 health) but I have 20% healing bonus from varies sources, would I then get 6 health total vs 5?

I figure, yes but because it is such a low amount we are dealing with it is hard to tell via actual attacks, just want to know out of curiosity sake. Thanks
www.fateslegacy.com Share your build or find a build here at Fate's Legacy!
-This is your life and its ending one moment at a time-
  • Thejollygreenone
    Thejollygreenone
    ✭✭✭
    Sord wrote: »
    Do healing bonuses apply to Leeching Strike totals. Lets say I do 250 damage and I get 2% heals (doesn't even seem worth taking it at 2%) from that (5 health) but I have 20% healing bonus from varies sources, would I then get 6 health total vs 5?

I figure, yes but because it is such a low amount we are dealing with it is hard to tell via actual attacks, just want to know out of curiosity sake. Thanks

I don't know about your question, I don't use the ability much, but I'd just like to point out that it heals for 2% of your maximum HP, not 2% of the damage dealt. For a vr14 player of 3k hp, thats about 60 healing. Still a bit underwhelming, but yeah.

Just wanted to clarify that bit.
  • Sord
    Sord
    ✭✭✭
    ooohhh thanks for the clarification I thought it was damage done, than that makes it more feasible to use, must of misread it. ;)

Edited by Sord on October 25, 2014 1:41AM
    www.fateslegacy.com Share your build or find a build here at Fate's Legacy!
    -This is your life and its ending one moment at a time-