The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Health issues

diverje
diverje
✭✭
Has anyone else noticed (not sure if this is solely an issue with OS X) that when grouped, there are often times when the health bars do not correctly display the member's health? For instance, there have been a number of times that when running a dungeon someone's health will never exceed a certain amount, let's say 75%. No matter how many times I heal them, or if I reload my UI – this member's health is forever stuck at 75%.

The only theory I have is that after a death the health bars do not reflect the correct amount. I had this issue yesterday: after I died and resurrected (while others were still in combat) my health started out at half and continued to drop until it hit 0 while I was resurrecting. At which point I just rolled around at 0 until I took damage, then it started to reflect a portion of my health. It seemed proportionate to the amount of damage I took.
  • Delsskia
    Delsskia
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've noticed this mostly in Cyrodiil and, while I don't know this to be fact, always suspected it had to do with the other persons' add ons.
    NA-PC
    Fantasia