Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where are the Potency Runes for level 4 items?

RSram
RSram
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm trying to upgrade a piece of jewelry (VR4) to increase its magic recovery above 12, but I can't found and potency runes that will do this. Its like VR 4 is skipped?

Denara goes from 1 to 3
Derado goes from 5 to 7

So I assume this is a bug that needs to be reported?
  • KenCleanAirSystem
    KenCleanAirSystem
    ✭✭✭
    You are missing Pode/Rera which are VR3 to VR5. I haven't gone looking for them, but I would assume you would find them in the middle zones of Cadwell's Silver quest line.
  • RSram
    RSram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, I went to a web site that had incorrect information and the Rera rune wasn't listed. I should have checked more sites before I posted this.

It must be rare because after 280 hours of rune harvesting, I haven't come across this rune yet. I guess, I'll have to spend coin and buy it from a guild store.
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I was farming collectibles in my VR starting area today ( for me, Kenarthi Roost ), and of course I collected other resources during this, including runes. I picked up multiple Reras and a few Pode. So, Rera aren't exactly.....er, rare :). RNG being what it is, no guarantee, but your first Caldwell silver looks to be a good place to look for these runes.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • Sapphy24
    Sapphy24
    ✭✭✭
    You are saying you can upgrade jewellery? Which profession does it?
  • RSram
    RSram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can ungraded the enchant on the jewelry by using a more powerful glyph. No profession is required to use a glyph.