The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

[Potato Syndicate] Gets Serpent 1st EP, 3rd US, 4th World

Manpoints
Manpoints
✭✭✭✭
Grats to all the guys that face grinded this out - look forward to speed runs (Bathurst style LP) and hard mode (33 minutes speed for achieve is gonna be a little tough)

Team:
@Manpoints‌
@Jules (Bellatrix)
@Arandul‌
@Adaven
Anti-Matter
Hypernova
Zodiac
Tal-Urei
Tragen
Val'anyr (@lemonhazed needs adding to lbs)
Chebyshev
Sacherina (for getting up in EU times for us)

Special Shoutouts goto subs Hektlk, Yodailia, Yellowking and Neollama (may he rest in peace)

Screenshot_20141016_003806.png

Goodluck to all others working Serpent, good fight, good fun
Edited by Manpoints on October 16, 2014 5:10AM
GM of Potato Syndicate, (Gone' Casual) ---- I'MZ A GOD!
GM of Mi Amor Libre Spanish ERP ---- Shadilay
Manpoints - Templar // Womanpoints - DK // Abopoints - NB // Manepoints - NB // Sexypoints - Sorc // Hermann Purring - DK // Browniepoints - Templar // Tigger SMB - Templar // Affirmative Actionpoints - DK // Sha Bipoints - Sorc // Hughe Mungus - DK // Rachel Dolezol - Warden??
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    BIG GRATS to all those who worked so incredibly hard for this, those who were there tonight and those who couldn't be with us. It's been quite a journey and I'm so honored to have raided alongside you. Thank you all for being awesome!!! And thank you especially to @Manpoints our fearless leader!

Bring on the speed runs!!!

<3 Potato
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

IGN- @Juies || Youtube || Twitch
    EP - Julianos . Jules . Family Jules . Jules of Misrule. Joy
    DC - Julsie . Jules . Jukes . Jojuji . Juliet . Jaded
    AD - Juice . Jubaited . Joules . Julmanji . Julogy . Jubroni . Ju Jitsu

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • Manpoints
    Manpoints
    ✭✭✭✭
    [...]

Well if someone hadn't been farming off EP Scrolls during our run...

[Moderator Note: Removed moderated quote]
    Edited by ZOS_EveP on October 16, 2014 9:09AM
    Manpoints - Templar // Womanpoints - DK // Abopoints - NB // Manepoints - NB // Sexypoints - Sorc // Hermann Purring - DK // Browniepoints - Templar // Tigger SMB - Templar // Affirmative Actionpoints - DK // Sha Bipoints - Sorc // Hughe Mungus - DK // Rachel Dolezol - Warden??
  • xANTIxMATTERx
    xANTIxMATTERx
    ✭✭✭
    Grats to all my teammates who worked hard to get this down. A special thanks to @Manpoints‌ for being our fearless leader through it all. Thank you ZoS for making this trial so challenging and rewarding. We are looking forward to any news about the next batch of trials going forward!
    Anti-Matter | Nightblade | AR 40 | Flawless Conqueror | Former Emperor x 2
    Anti-Psychotic | Stamplar | AR 25 | Former Emperor
    Anti-Matter | Stam DK | AR 18 | Former Emperor
    Anti-Gravity | Stam Sorcerer | AR 10 | Flawless Conqueror
    Anti-Freeze | Magicka DK | Flawless Conqueror
    Anti-One | Magicka Sorc | Flawless Conqueror
    Anti-Matter | Magplar | Shehai Shatterer

Officer of Haxus | NA
    Member of The Order of Mundus | NA
    Former Member of Havoc, IR, Learn 2 Play and Crown Store Heros
  • Manpoints
    Manpoints
    ✭✭✭✭
    [...]

*death stare* Nobody. [snip]

[Moderator Note: Removed moderated quote and edited per our rules on flaming
    Edited by ZOS_EveP on October 16, 2014 9:43AM
  • Manpoints
    Manpoints
    ✭✭✭✭
    [...]

Whoa, pump your breaks kid. Read their post on it, I was holding the standard of 'dont do videos'. We pride ourselves on our strats being different to the youtube ones. And not to give anything away, our strat is quite different :) Maybe one day we'll post, if you reroll red I can always carry you through to show you?

*edit* Also, I get your double meaning, the basic strat stuff, its all 'deviance' strat now :P *sarc* lol

Edited by ZOS_EveP on October 16, 2014 9:11AM
  • Arandul
    Arandul
    ✭✭
    Just wanted to say grats to the team and I'm glad I was a part of it. This was no small feat and a lot of hard work and effort went into it. Good job guys and thanks Zeni for a raid that when I first saw it I thought, wtf were the Dev's thinking, but the feeling after completion is the best I've had in this game.

Good job guys!
    Lrn 2 Play | Welkynd | BBC
    Arandul:v16 Sorc EP, Malpurius Prentanian:v16 DK EP, Little Bow Deeps:v16 NB EP
    Duckface Twerk:V16 DK DC Bootybootybuttcheeks:New Templar!
  • Hektlk
    Hektlk
    ✭✭✭
    [...]

Do you even serpent bro?

Potato Syndicate, IR, Havoc
    Ebonheart Pact, North America

Hektík - VR14 Imperial Templar
  • Manpoints
    Manpoints
    ✭✭✭✭
    [...]

I guess I could try to squeeze it in between details and my ego...

*edit* no wait sorry, nvm, 1080p, can't fit.

•  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    [...]

It's pretty clear that you're just trolling to troll. Also, you're not the Alacrity GM, @Tripwyr is.

Edited by ZOS_EveP on October 16, 2014 9:12AM
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • Walliegator
    Walliegator
    Soul Shriven
    BIG CONGRATS from FiF. You guys are the 1st EP guild to down it, so don't let all the crappy comments get you down. you know you worked hard to accomplish this and I am sure we will continue to see you guys doing big things.
    Fear is Failure
  • Butters21
    Butters21
    ✭✭
    Congratulations on the kill, everyone is needed for this fight put in the effort and taste the gravy :P

That video is very similar to what we do, but now have changed a few things to boost a bit. Can get very unlucky with totems as well.

Edited by Butters21 on October 16, 2014 6:47AM
  • Manpoints
    Manpoints
    ✭✭✭✭
    [...]

Pull the post down? Damn you guys are up yourselves, cant down content so "PVP < PVE". What happens when they remove AOE cap. Because 1 thing I know you can't do, is adapt, I mean damn you've not posted a time in AA or HRC since 1.1. But 1 month since content has dropped and you've decided that any kills on this dont deserve to be on your forums?

Would've been a different story if it was you that downed it tonight, but oh wait, you've not done anything noticeable since what May-June?

Hope everyone gets a good look at one of chosen guilds to rep us at the guild summit. Good work on selection ZOS. Lol, "Fastest AA" Who even are you again?

Manpoints Out.

Edited by ZOS_EveP on October 16, 2014 9:25AM
  • Fen
    Fen
    Congrats guys c: Don't you just love those amazing gear drops? Haha
    NA - Aldmeri Dominion - Last Prodigies AU - Decibel US
    ~ Fen - NB of your heart ~
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Fen wrote: »
    Congrats guys c: Don't you just love those amazing gear drops? Haha

haha right? I got an ophidian ring for serpent loot :(
    Edited by Jules on October 16, 2014 9:27AM
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • ZOS_EveP
    ZOS_EveP
    ✭✭✭
    This thread had to be heavily moderated. We do ask that you keep all disagreements civil, constructive, and on-topic. Even if a discussion gets heated, we ask that users stay focused on the topic at hand, and not reply with hostility towards one another. It is never appropriate to resort to personal comments or jabs about those participating in the thread discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Manpoints
    Manpoints
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_EveP wrote: »
    This thread had to be heavily moderated. We do ask that you keep all disagreements civil, constructive, and on-topic. Even if a discussion gets heated, we ask that users stay focused on the topic at hand, and not reply with hostility towards one another. It is never appropriate to resort to personal comments or jabs about those participating in the thread discussion.

Eve, the hero forums needs, but not the one it deserves. Thanks,
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grats guys! Don't know what happened last night, nor am I certain I want to know.
    Alacrity Founder | Forum Emperor
    World First Veteran Dragonstar Arena

Tripwyr Manawrath - AD NA Sorcerer, Former Emperor of Haderus; Former Emperor of Hopesfire, First Cycle
    Tripwyr Flamewrath - AD NA Dragon Knight, Former Emperor of Thornblade, First Cycle
    Imperial Tripwyr - AD NA Templar, Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade
    Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

I am of the firm opinion that subtracting "raging stupidity" from anyone's voice can only cause them to sound more like myself.
  • Grasshopper
    Grasshopper
    ✭✭✭
    Congrats guys that is no easy feat! You all have to be in great sync to beat the serpent.

Your next goal should be to take first place ^-^

Deviance healing bug
    -Grasshopper
    Bug and Theorycrafter since beta.
  • Venomous_Haze
    Venomous_Haze
    Soul Shriven
    Congrats! Well done
    Neurotoxic Venom v14 Dragonknight // Natalya Kan v14 Templar

NA AD Guilds: Last Prodigies, Deviance, Decibel

• Braidas
    Braidas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nvm the newest thread cleared it up lol
    Edited by Braidas on October 16, 2014 3:47PM
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Braidas wrote: »
    Out of curiosity, who was the guy flaming the post and apparently pretending to be trip?

edit: luvboard gm now?

Luvboard is our Head-GM, I am the Guild Leader.

Tripwyr Manawrath - AD NA Sorcerer, Former Emperor of Haderus; Former Emperor of Hopesfire, First Cycle
    Tripwyr Flamewrath - AD NA Dragon Knight, Former Emperor of Thornblade, First Cycle
    Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

I am of the firm opinion that subtracting "raging stupidity" from anyone's voice can only cause them to sound more like myself.
  • Braidas
    Braidas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tripwyr wrote: »
    Out of curiosity, who was the guy flaming the post and apparently pretending to be trip?

what's the difference? ....like just 2nd in command?
  • robertlive2014
    robertlive2014
    ✭✭✭
    Oh damn, missed a flame war. Snapchat this folks ...
    s0t60RT.jpg
  • krim
    krim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tripwyr wrote: »

what's the difference? ....like just 2nd in command?

Its the highest rp rank.
  • Warraxx
    Warraxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh damn, missed a flame war. Snapchat this folks ...
    s0t60RT.jpg

hmm, count the sticks... (sarcasm aimed at the Devs)
  • Silverhaze
    I broke the leaderboard, guys
    Val'anyr [v14|Breton Templar] (AA[HM]4/4) (HRC[HM]4/4) (SO 4/4)
    Dreams [v14|Bosmer Nightblade]
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Silverhaze wrote: »
    I broke the leaderboard, guys

Lemon you poser. Who is this silverhaze!!! Make up your mind as to what kind of haze you are!

Ps, devs, kindly add @lemonhazed to the board
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • zbtiqua
    zbtiqua
    ✭✭✭
    Grats on the kill guys! Reppin EP. We're hot on your heels so don't get comfortable yet! :p
    Officer of Da Funk (EP NA)
    DSA Vet Fastest Time NA (83 mins)
    World 1st AA HM
    World 3rd Hel Ra HM
  • Butters21
    Butters21
    ✭✭
    Sounds like the competition has just begun!
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Manpoints wrote: »
    [...]

Pull the post down? Damn you guys are up yourselves, cant down content so "PVP < PVE". What happens when they remove AOE cap. Because 1 thing I know you can't do, is adapt, I mean damn you've not posted a time in AA or HRC since 1.1. But 1 month since content has dropped and you've decided that any kills on this dont deserve to be on your forums?

Would've been a different story if it was you that downed it tonight, but oh wait, you've not done anything noticeable since what May-June?

Hope everyone gets a good look at one of chosen guilds to rep us at the guild summit. Good work on selection ZOS. Lol, "Fastest AA" Who even are you again?

Manpoints Out.

Both our pre-1.1 and our post-1.1 times are faster than yours, we got world first DSA on both Normal and Veteran, and all night last night we held your scrolls and critical bonuses hostage against 3 bars of red zerg. Sorry that our pre-1.1 time was so fast we didn't ever need to post another time until reset, but I wouldn't call that doing nothing!

Tell me though, when you kick all your players out of voice chat and demand they get your bonuses back, who is really "up themselves[sic]"?

Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer