The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What are your trade habits / How often do you buy or sell things in ESO?

• Qhival
    Qhival
    ✭✭✭
    I kinda just horde everything
    -Archival -Templar, NA
    Options
  • Oolou
    Oolou
    ✭✭✭
    I sometimes buy and I sometimes sell.

I find my trade guild usually provides what I need. I'm happy with the trading system in place.
    Options
  • Sigerk
    Sigerk
    ✭✭✭
    I mostly sell motifs and rare recipes if I find them and dont need them(motifs). When I find I have excess stacks of mats I sell those too. Sometimes blues or purples as well. I sell any runestone I find, they give a small but stable income and I like to think it helps the crafters. (I heard its a pain to lvl enchanting.)

As a crafter I buy a lot of materials, tannins etc, to make stuff for alts and my main and for my brother too. For my main I buy weapons too since I havent lvled the weapon tradeskills far enough yet.

I like this system as it is. Its fun to go looking for the right prices and finding one. Seeing motifs go for 60+k and finding the one you need for 30k is awesome.

As for pricing I try to keep it reasonable. Mostly I do a search and see whats the average price and settle around that number, either as low as the lowest listing or a bit lower.

Im in 4 tradeguilds and actively make use of kiosks.
    Options
  • Beesting
    Beesting
    ✭✭✭✭
    I sell everyday in 3 tradeguilds, about 50 crafted items a day. I love coming home from work and check what sold and what has been put up for sale by others.
    I realised yesterday i know the prices eb and flow of most items in game.
    The only thing i will say it takes up a lot of time, i think i spent half of my play time in front of a banker or merchant, at least it feels that way.
    :smile: inventory management online :wink:

I guess i will try to break away from this slightly addictive habit when i have a million gold, but who knows, when i have been questing in caldwells gold zone for a few hours it gives me a well deserved break, it is still a long way to tamriel hero for me.
    And why not, i never feel like there is nothing to do in eso, it still feels very fresh after 5 months...
    Beesting, Bosmer Magica DK, AD EU, crafter
    Slager, Dunmer Magica DK, DC EU, pvp
    Farmer, Dunmer Magica DK, AD EU, trials build

Every major patch looks like the end of the world but somehow i just cannot stop playing.
    Options
  • Ganacampo
    Ganacampo
    ✭✭✭
    I sell most of the quest rewards except if I want to use them. I also sell motifs I don't need.

I rarely buy anything though. And when I'm looking for something specific I usually don't find it.
    Options
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I rarely buy from others.I've only bought a couple of things from another player in chat.It was a good experience though,I didnt get ripped off for the money I sent to them. I'm one of those who gather as they move along,and I've learned to fish.Sometimes I get a certain fish which is worth $110.00.I can get several of them if I'm lucky.I buy from vendors,usually stuff like empty germs for souls so I can revive. I also tend to make my own weapons and armor.Plus I sell to them the things I make too.

And I dont use the guilds,cos they rarely have things I want.
    Options
  • Wolfshead
    Wolfshead
    ✭✭✭✭
    I never sell or buy anything for fact is that the trade system in ESO sucks big time why should need to be a "trading" guild to sell thing it is most stupid thing in game atm.

ZOS should have made AH system that you can sell between all 3 factions instead then i think more people would be trading then are atm.

Beside who need trading anyway for other fact is that everyone can make same weapon, armor, food, glyphs and potions so the are no need to trade with other which is make trading little obsolete.
    If you find yourself alone, riding in green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled; for you are in Elysium, and you're already dead
    What we do in life, echoes in eternity
    Options
  • Muizer
    Muizer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sell: glyphs, potions
    Buy: weapons and armour for research, dwarven oil and grain solvent, enchanted jewelry. I've recently started leveling provisioning, and that too pretty much requires shopping for recipees and ingredients.

I think overall trading is ok as it is. Could be made easier, but what would be the fun in that?

Please stop making requests for game features. ZOS have enough bad ideas as it is!
    Options
  • Teiji
    Teiji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I sell certain items I collect daily. Levelling characters makes me a fortune each time due to this. Fortunately I don't collect horses.
    "Serving Boethiah is Freedom, embracing heroism is Liberty, existing solely for noxiphilic sanguivoria is truth." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

European megaserver Fallout 4

Loyalist of Boethiah, heroism enthusiast, exposer of secrets, bless'ed of noxiphilic sanguivoria.

Nerf one grind, two more take its place; hail Gryndra!

I am a dank memer and satire enthusiast
    Options