The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Launcher not working

JBXSlayer
JBXSlayer
Soul Shriven
I have just bought the game, and I can't even launch it. The launcher does nothing it think for a fes secs then nothing. I have tried several methods i see posted on the forums, and still nothing. This is very disspointing for me as I have been a fan of elderscrolls for a long time. please help.
  • Origin
    Origin
    ✭✭✭
    Hi,

I found a troubleshooting post where ZOS is answering providing some info - here. I hope that will help you.
    However, since the game needs an active internet connection, you may want to check first of all the connection and the firewall and the antivirus to be sure that the game is not blocked.
    Options
  • JBXSlayer
    JBXSlayer
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you for the quick response, i did check the other post, and I tried the fixes but they did not for, I have checked my security several times, and it is not being blocked. The launcher just fails every time I start it no error code or anything.
    Options
  • adean27
    adean27
    ✭✭✭
    PC or Mac? Also, if PC, are you running in Administrator mode?

If so, have you tried re-installing the launcher? If you need help with that, I can post an updated launcher for you to download.
    Shindig
    Director
    United Gaming Initiative
    www.unitedgaminginitiative.com
    Options
  • JBXSlayer
    JBXSlayer
    Soul Shriven
    Thank aedean ,but aaron from the online time, advised me after i sent him a game consultant report. that I had some malignant viruses, that I was unaware. I have been able to isolate them and now my game is loading. Thank you ESO for the support and I look forward to playing your well crafted game.
    Options
  • adean27
    adean27
    ✭✭✭
    No problem. Glad you solved the issue.
    Shindig
    Director
    United Gaming Initiative
    www.unitedgaminginitiative.com
    Options