The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Changing Your Guild Name

Surragard
Surragard
✭✭✭✭
How do you change the name of your guild in-game? I am currently the leader of a guild and assumed there would be an option on the guild screen but maybe I'm just missing it? Any help would be appreciated!
I don't always drink Skooma, but when I do I go to the Southwall Corner Club. May you walk on warm sands my friends.

Best Answer

• adean27
    adean27
    ✭✭✭
    Surragard wrote: »
    I tried reposting but I'll submit a ticket before tagging a dev. They have more important issues to deal with than this.

Good decision, they will get back to you via e-mail, they are really good about these things.
    Shindig
    Director
    United Gaming Initiative
    www.unitedgaminginitiative.com
    Options
    Answer ✓
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Try posting in Customer Support-English, or try asking for a GM in game, one of these should be able to get you a fix.

If you post in CS forums, attach an @ZOS_ tag (one with an actual name) as this will attract the attention of a moderator.
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
    Options
  • Surragard
    Surragard
    ✭✭✭✭
    I tried reposting but I'll submit a ticket before tagging a dev. They have more important issues to deal with than this.
    I don't always drink Skooma, but when I do I go to the Southwall Corner Club. May you walk on warm sands my friends.
    Options