The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Block issue on Mac

• creme-delacreme
    Im a Mac user and I've had the same blocking issue since the game release. Interestingly enough, it seems to release more on my sorc and less on my templar…
  • spoqster
    spoqster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't had the time to properly test, but from the first play session it looks like the blocking bugs are gone now.

Thank you very much for fixing this!

These issues didn't make a huge difference in pve questing, but in pvp and more competitive pve it makes a huge difference.

To all the other Mac players out there, let's pay attention to these issues while playing so we can make sure that all issues are now taken care of!

@chris.dillman
    Edited by spoqster on November 11, 2014 12:01AM