The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESOHarmony?

Illeyeza
Illeyeza
Soul Shriven
This might be a stupid idea but was thinking of making a singles guild.
Tired of looking at your scroll of Mara sitting in the bank? This might be a idea.
  • phermitgb
    phermitgb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh...it's an idea all right.

whether it's a good idea or bad idea I'm really not sure - ultimately, it depends on the kind of people it attracts...

in the end, given the anonymity of the internet and lack of verification of age for members, I'd say it's an idea that would be very, very taken advantage of for any number of inappropriate reasons.

in the end, I'd recommend putting this in the "your heart was in the right place" idea pile, and let it go - but in the end, it's your idea, do with it what you want - I sincerely hope you prove me wrong and it attracts a host of honest people looking for honest connections with other like-minded individuals and no ulterior motives

honestly, I'm not being sarcastic - but I know it sounds like I am...
    "There is no correct resolution; It's a test of character."
    James T. Kirk