The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Slow updating

Fenumren
Fenumren
Whats with the appalling updating speed. Ive just returned after 2 weeks and trying to update game, my broadband runs at 100mb but the damn update is just crawling along at hardly any speed. At this rate it will be another 2 weeks before I can play again.
  • ZombieZig
    ZombieZig
    ✭✭✭
    Hope this helps.

Pause for a couple minutes, then click resume. Many of our ISP's throttle our connections without our knowledge. This only occurs during peak times. But if you let it continuously run will not change and have terribad download rates.
  • Fenumren
    Fenumren
    At the moment it is not letting me pause, , dl is at 7% after 30 minutes
  • ZombieZig
    ZombieZig
    ✭✭✭
    Grr, that is frustrating. You should get a 3mb/s download with your bandwidth. Only takes 20m to download the entire game at that rate. Strange how your unable to pause it! If it does eventually appear, you'll know what to do. I really wish you the best of luck.
  • Fenumren
    Fenumren
    It sped up to 75% but now its back just grinding away , and yes I can now pause.