The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Everytime I press my middle mouse button, my game minimizes.

Hadria
Hadria
✭✭✭✭
And I'm not sure why? anyone else have this problem or a way to fix it?
We have contacted our Customer support team to help you solve your issue.
  • Elf_Boy
    Elf_Boy
    ✭✭✭
    Do you have a utility for your mouse or a control panel? You might want to check what the middle mouse button is configured to do.
    ** Asus Crosshair VI Hero, Ryzen 1800x, 64GB DDR4 @ 3000, GTX 1080 ti, 4K Samsung 3d Display m.2 Sata 3 Boot Drive, m.2 x4 nvme Game Drive **
  • ZOS_PierreL
    ZOS_PierreL
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Hadria,

We have created a ticket especially for you. Our team will contact you as soon as possible to investigate your issue and find a solution to avoid this problem again.

Thank you.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Hadria
    Hadria
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Hadria,

We have created a ticket especially for you. Our team will contact you as soon as possible to investigate your issue and find a solution to avoid this problem again.

Thank you.

oh thank you thank you!!! you have no idea how annoying this is. It's never done this before.
  • Hadria
    Hadria
    ✭✭✭✭
    Elf_Boy wrote: »
    Do you have a utility for your mouse or a control panel? You might want to check what the middle mouse button is configured to do.

Not that i know of, it's been the same since beta. then like 2 updates ago this started.