Maintenance for the week of September 9:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 9

How to go to veteran?

Constantinople
I just turned Vr1 but no main story quest appeared to take me to the veteran zones. What do i do to get there?
  • Ysne58
    Ysne58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to complete all the quests under the main quest category. These are all forced solo quests. I really wish they were *1 or allowed the player to bring a mercenary along.
  • Resueht
    Resueht
    ✭✭✭
    Yup, need to get your soul back from Big Bal. Then you can go to the next zone.
    If she doesn't know the pain of cliffracers, she's too young for you.
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    After you defeat Molag Bal and finish main quest, you will get a message to visit the Harborage. There you will get the Caldwell Silver quest and a teleport to your first Vet zone.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • Constantinople
    That is the problem. A main story quest did not appear. I have no main story quest atm. The last one was the one that took me to coldharbour. Maybe because i havent done coldharbour quests?
    Edited by Constantinople on October 9, 2014 3:00AM
  • JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Did you defeat Molal Bal in the main quest? Get back the Amulet of Kings? Varen will tell you its time to go get back your soul. You pick a sacrifice, get all powered up, and toddle off to fight various assorted daedra, daedroths, titans, and seducers, then finally, Bal. After that you get to talk to Meridia again, get your soul back, and are told to go talk to Cadwell at the Harborage.
  • Ysne58
    Ysne58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, do you have any quests in your alliance left in the last area, you need to finish the alliance main quest before you get the quests to cyrodiil and then you progress.
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to finish the questline in Coldharbor (go to the Hollow City to start). Then, once you have defeated Molag Bal, you have to go back to the Harborage and talk to Caldwell.

But once you hit VR1 you can go to Craglorn if you want. Go to the capital city of your alliance to find the quest that takes you there, or port to a player.
    The Moot Councillor
  • Jennifur_Vultee
    Jennifur_Vultee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First finish Coldharbour by destroying the planemeld, then the Profit will appear calling you back to The Harborage. Go kill Molag Bal and advance to the first VR1 zone.
    "Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters." – Albert Einstein

Treat a customer fairly and they will remember you. Treat a customer poorly and they never forget.

Imperial City: Zerg, gank or die.
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Constantinople, in order to help us help you,... what was the last quest you finished. If you got sent to Coldharbor, odds are you finished your main faction quest, but it is possable something was missed.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • s7732425ub17_ESO
    s7732425ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The main story line is Coldharbor. You have to basically complete the main quests of Coldharbor, and then you will fight Molag Bal, and then you will be able to move onto Veteran content.
  • pppontus
    pppontus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to complete the following quests in Coldharbour to get the last quest in Main Story (God of Schemes):

The Hollow City

The Army of Meridia, which in turn requires you to complete these three quests:
    Into the Woods
    Light from the Darkness
    Vanus Unleashed

Breaking the Shackle
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pppontus wrote: »
    You need to complete the following quests in Coldharbour to get the last quest in Main Story (God of Schemes):

The Hollow City

Into the Woods
    Light from the Darkness
    Vanus Unleashed

Breaking the Shackle

I think you missed the last set (north Coldharbour). Breaking the Shackle is a fourth quest required to complete The Army of Meridia, and after that, you need to do:

Crossing the Chasm
    The Citadel Must Fall
    The Final Assault

Once The Final Assault is complete, God of Schemes becomes available.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • pppontus
    pppontus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    pppontus wrote: »

The Hollow City

Into the Woods
    Light from the Darkness
    Vanus Unleashed

Breaking the Shackle

I think you missed the last set (north Coldharbour). Breaking the Shackle is a fourth quest required to complete The Army of Meridia, and after that, you need to do:

Crossing the Chasm
    The Citadel Must Fall
    The Final Assault

Once The Final Assault is complete, God of Schemes becomes available.

You're right of course, and I just did this for the 3rd time last week, doh. :neutral_face: