The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

About will of council (final quest of fighters guild)

lucablue
lucablue
✭✭
Hi,
I've understood Color is good and must be save but... Anyone has given the reason to Aelif?

What happens if the player decide to not keep alive Colors?

Thank you for answers :smile:
  • Ysne58
    Ysne58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In the long run, I don't recall there being any noticable difference to the game.
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    lucablue wrote: »
    Hi,
    I've understood Color is good
    This is debatable. Her cause is just, but she still murdered a man to get her way.

Anyhow, this is the kind of decision when nothing really changes no matter what you do. If you choose to kill her, you still have to fight Aelif.
  • Ysne58
    Ysne58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still wish all the fighters guild, mages guild and main quest were not force solo.
  • Lucifis
    Lucifis
    Soul Shriven
    so do I it would make all the game much more enjoyable if they got rid of solo in my mind
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Rosveen wrote: »
    lucablue wrote: »
    Hi,
    I've understood Color is good
    This is debatable. Her cause is just, but she still murdered a man to get her way.

Anyhow, this is the kind of decision when nothing really changes no matter what you do. If you choose to kill her, you still have to fight Aelif.

Yes, Aelif is a follower of Molag Bal, she will not allow you to destroy her god's weapon. You will have to fight and kill her no matter what.
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule