Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LF a maintained Grp and RAID Frame

Tankqull
Tankqull
✭✭✭✭✭
is there any left i do not know?

as the base frames are the worst versions i´ve ever had in a mmo so far im in desperate need for one.

WARLegends grp and Raid frame are no longer maintained same counts for ggframes.
Edited by Tankqull on October 4, 2014 7:09PM
spelling and grammar errors are free to be abused

Sallington wrote: »
Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!"

• kewl
    kewl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check out this plug-in for ggFrames called ggFrames Moveable raid unit frame

esoui.com/downloads/info741-ggFramesMoveableraidunitframe.html
  • Tankqull
    Tankqull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    as i´m running primarily in small groups (less than 4 man) ggframes is quite anoying as i have to /reloadui after every death as the grp window is not properly refreshed (atleast in cyrodiil).
    e.g.: http://i.imgur.com/Y4L00eM.jpg

the only other grp frame out there WARLegends has its own issues like not properly positioning of grp members at the predestined position.
    e.g.: http://i.imgur.com/ftKMZrS.jpg

so i´m still looking for a working groupframe.
    Edited by Tankqull on October 8, 2014 12:29PM

Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!"

• Lizelle
    Lizelle
    ✭✭✭
    I use ggFrames as well... reloadui is irritating but it's still the best I could find for group and raid frames. Hopefully the author updates it soon.
  • xillix666
    xillix666
    ✭✭
    I would love to see raid frames with health/magica/stamina bars, as well as charged ultimate ability to see. Something minimalistic and customisable.
  • Tankqull
    Tankqull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xillix666 wrote: »
    I would love to see raid frames with health/magica/stamina bars, as well as charged ultimate ability to see. Something minimalistic and customisable.
    the highlited informations are not delivered by the API anymore sadly...