The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Sharing between accounts

Aithny
Aithny
I have 2 accounts and am running several addons.

Is there a way to share the saved variables for the addons to both accounts simultaniously? So that for example Binder can see how my keybinds are on 1 account and i can copy to the 2nd. Or Souschef can see which recipes my alt on account 1 knows, while i am playing an alt on account 2.

Some time ago the addons would keep track on both accounts with the bug of no accountnames but [""] in the lua files, but now that the accountnames are shown again it does not work anymore.

Is it possible to add both accountnames there? Something like ["@JohnDoe" "@JaneDoe"]. Or any other trick maybe?

• Sasky
    Sasky
    ✭✭✭
    Adding both account names like that would be an error and could lead to losing all the settings in that file. For most addons, there isn't anything like that. You'd have to manually copy over or edit the addons code to not use account-specific saved variables.

@Wykkyd‌ has it setup so that his addons only look at the character name and not the account name. He also has some stuff to copy settings over or mimic another character's settings.
    Sasky (Zaniira, Daggerfall Covenant)
    Addons: AutoInvite, CyrHUD, Others