The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

No / Laggy Audio

Stuck
Stuck
Since i got my new PC i got the following Problem:

Whenever i log the first time a day into ESO, my character won't give any sounds. WHen i mount my horse he doesnt whistle, i cant hear the horse trampling.
When i use skills, sometimes i hear them 2-3 after the skill has been used, sometimes i dont hear them. Its like my character stops doing any sounds.

The NPC (bank vendor) keep talking like they always do, its just my character.

After i use the repair tool in the ESO launcher my sound is fixed again, but i have to do it every day, where i play ESO for the first time on that day.

is there any permanent fix for this?

sorry for bad english ^^
  • ZOS_AlvinM
    ZOS_AlvinM
    ✭✭
    Hi @Stuck. The steps provided in this Knowledge Base article may be able to help with the audio issues you're experiencing.

https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/7472/
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Stuck
    Stuck
    the only thing that fixes the problem is the repair option in the launcher. But after i reboot my PC i get the same audio problems like before and i have to start the repair option again to fix it, which is annoying.
  • Elf_Boy
    Elf_Boy
    ✭✭✭
    I was getting this problem, when I set all my volumes to max (and kept them there) it went away (or I have at least not noticed if some sounds are still missing)

SB X-Fi
    ** Asus Crosshair VI Hero, Ryzen 1800x, 64GB DDR4 @ 3000, GTX 1080 ti, 4K Samsung 3d Display m.2 Sata 3 Boot Drive, m.2 x4 nvme Game Drive **