The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Vaults of Madness - Grothdarr

Giraffon
Giraffon
✭✭✭✭✭
I have a love/hate relationship with this boss. I think he's fun to fight, but I hate the flames that dance around in a totally random pattern.

Am I the only one that would like to see this guy nerfed? I think he only needs ONE flame snake, not two. Everything else would stay the same.

I know some of you like the really tough monsters, but this isn't Craglorn! It's a non-VR group dungeon. This guy is just too much. The dungeon is awesome, but a lot of players quit before they see the best parts!

When is the last time you saw people hanging round Vaults looking for a PUG?
Giraffon - Beta Lizard - For the Pact!
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've done VoM a few times, but I've never seen anyone quit because of this boss. Not even when I had vampires in my group. I don't really have a problem with the flames - they're annoying, sure, but they're the only challenging thing about this boss, so I don't know if taking half of them away is a good idea.
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There're no flames on the edges of the platform;) But if you go there, make sure he doesn't kick you off - which he can even through block.

I've 2 manned this boss with my baby lvl 44 DK tank and lvl 48 healer. Was fun XD
  • Giraffon
    Giraffon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the tip!

I'm going to take another team in and have the heals stand on the edges (and laugh) while the tanks taunt and beat on this thing!

Should be fun! >:-)
    Giraffon - Beta Lizard - For the Pact!