The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Something is not right (Weird Lag Issue)

rsiloliveiraub17_ESO
I play on NA server and I can't really tell when this started. I wasn't when 1.4 was launched but I think after one of the hotfixes.

I'm currently on the last DC zone (Bangkorai if I well remember, my home is EP, btw) and I have lag in just about any situation: killing mobs, talking to npcs, activating skills, etc, etc.

My FPS is fine, as it was before, my CPU is working the same, not overloaded or anything, but I can say that +70% of the time I'm having lag issue. I tag a monster, everything stops, 2 seconds later im almost dead spamming skills.

The weird part is that in some areas I can play with no lag at all.

Its getting really frustrating to play ESO atm. And I'm a HUGE supporter of the game, I got through bugs, bots, fps drops and I'm still paying my sub and trying hard to keep playing, but its getting harder and harder.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

ZOS have said anything about it?

I really wish ZOS put all their effort on fixing things before releasing new content. There are lots of things to be addressed.

Thank you
Edited by rsiloliveiraub17_ESO on September 30, 2014 8:54PM
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was just in Bangkorai this morning. I only had a few fights, but did not experience any lag or issues while I was there. I was mostly running around chasing Maiq and random travelers who need help. But I was farming and hitting some mobs along the way.

EDIT The character was a DC character, so this was a leveling zone instance.
    Edited by Nestor on September 30, 2014 8:51PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Jeffrey530
    Jeffrey530
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was in Deshaan and I am in EU server. I have the same problem as you!
  • Woolenthreads
    Woolenthreads
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have something that sounds similar that was occurring on the EU server post-1.4. I complained because it wasn't happening on the NA server but it appears, for me, to be related to the EU connection and amount of traffic. I figured that the only time I can play the EU server is in the European low internet traffic hours, i.e. early AM.

It may have changed, I don't know because I've made it policy to play NA server except on weekends when I can play the EU server without connection issues.
    Oooh look, lot's of Butterflies! Wait! Butterflies? Get out of here Sheo, stop bugging me!

Having issues with Provisioning Writs? A list of problem Writs and people willing to help in game can be found in this Thread
  • seanolan
    seanolan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Getting VERY horrible lag here..everything, music, movement, loads, everything stops, FPS goes to 0, and then as if nothing happened. Even during loading screens this is happeneing
  • rsiloliveiraub17_ESO
    It appears every new patch comes with a new set of bugs. This is really annoying.