The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

shadow cloak still not fixed but every class can enter stealth now infight?

Tankqull
Tankqull
✭✭✭✭✭
as long you havent attacked a sorc - than it takes 30+ sec to get into stealth again^^

what the hell are you guys patching currently? :D

(at least on EU)
spelling and grammar errors are free to be abused

Sallington wrote: »
Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!"

• Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    same for NA. I attacked an enemy, they re-stealthed before my very eyes, yet it would not let me restealth, and I popped cloak a few times for good measure.

stealth is extremely broken right now. Its clear that the current people at ZOS have no idea what they are doing.
    Edited by Cody on October 1, 2014 12:20AM
  • Lionxoft
    Lionxoft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Invisibility potions. Those are a thing.
  • Tintinabula
    Tintinabula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    potions that you drink..they make you invisible.
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Right now, anyhthing that is not a 1on1 means using Shadow Cloak to escape is almost never going to work. You just cannot stay hidden no matter what and even if you do stay hidden, you are moving around so incredibly slowly that you might as well not bother.
    Edited by Lava_Croft on October 1, 2014 1:52AM
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thats right, extreme slow speeds and totaly unable to stealth = junk nightblade
    ohh but this was a MUST HAVE thing for all the devs demanding we was way too fast and way too stealthy to be allowed to continue.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lionxoft wrote: »
    Invisibility potions. Those are a thing.

its a real shame that a potion works far better than the class exclusive ability version.
    Edited by Cody on October 1, 2014 2:26AM
  • EvilEmpire
    EvilEmpire
    ✭✭✭
    This is becoming a lot more common it seems, and I don't think they are drinking potions. I think it's just buggy. I've started tab targeting folks a lot more just because when they do stealth, if I've got them targeted, I can still attack them even if they stay invisible....which oddly enough, often does not break their invisibility (shouldn't it?)
  • ZoM_Head
    ZoM_Head
    ✭✭✭✭
    EvilEmpire wrote: »
    This is becoming a lot more common it seems, and I don't think they are drinking potions. I think it's just buggy. I've started tab targeting folks a lot more just because when they do stealth, if I've got them targeted, I can still attack them even if they stay invisible....which oddly enough, often does not break their invisibility (shouldn't it?)

Should you still be able to deal damage to someone stealth even if you "Marked" them with tab at all??

I tried doing that before update 4, despite me knowing where they are, my spells/shots missed them always, or is there something i am not aware of?
    mDKs still need a lot of love!
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EvilEmpire wrote: »

I think you are not experiencing them stealthing, but rather popping mistform. That is the one ability that makes them unhittable by single target abilities, but not if you tab-targeted them before they turn into mist.
  • Tankqull
    Tankqull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    potions that you drink..they make you invisible.

in this case nope - i went into stealth on my chars(templar, DK and Sorc) with out using potions while beeing in combat since the patch this tuesday. the only way to keep a player from doing so is aplying a dot on them.
    once you innitiated the stealth nearly all attacks start to be evaded(with animation and hud reference if you use some battle text) untill you are fully stealthed.

the easiest solution of this would be that the intern accidently copied the code changes for NB cloak into the stealth system instead of the cloak mechanic^^
    Edited by Tankqull on October 3, 2014 9:32AM
    spelling and grammar errors are free to be abused

Sallington wrote: »
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!"

• Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If someone gets invisible, and he is tab-targeted, the target should be lost. It is stealth or invisible potion, which means nobody should know where you are (except with the mark target morph)
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."