The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Expand the Jewelry Selections for the PVP Gear Sets

LonePirate
LonePirate
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Until players are able to craft their own jewelry, the jewelry available from vendors and the Rewards emails need to be expanded. Some of the PVP gear sets have no jewelry pieces. Some have rings only. Some have necklaces only. At least one has two different types of rings. Only one set as far as I know has both necklace and rings. (Are there others besides the Ravager set?)

Every PVP gear set should have a necklace and rings included with it. If I want a ring for the Bastion of the Heartland set or a necklace for the Light of Cyrodiil set, then there should be some way to acquire it. Additionally, the jewelry should be available in all of the various traits (Arcane, Healthy, Robust) but I would settle for the same trait that is targeted by the set.

Yes, there are more important PVP issues to address; but these jewelry updates should be considerably easier to fix than the crashing or even the door problem. Still, these expanded jewelry options would make the PVP sets more viable while we await the ability to change traits on the other pieces.
  • Sypher
    Sypher
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    We're so limited on what sets we can wear because of the lack of jewelry sets.

And why does Zos create end game pvp sets with traits like "training" and "exploration"
    DC Dragonknight 'Sypher - AD Nightblade Sypher Ali - AD Sorcerer Sypher Sensei - EP Sorcerer Sypharian - DC Templar Ali Sypher

Youtube: www.youtube.com/SypherPK
    Twitch: www.twitch.tv/SypherPK
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    And why does Zos create end game pvp sets with traits like "training" and "exploration"
    This is something that is completely beyond me.

• Braidas
    Braidas
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Same reason v14 gear is no different from v12 besides a few points of armor.
  • Arowe_eso
    Arowe_eso
    ✭✭
    Braidas wrote: »

Same reason v14 gear is no different from v12 besides a few points of armor.
    hey now, the set bonuses went up by like 4 magicka
    V14 Nightblade DC
    V14 Sorc DC
  • mb14_ESO
    mb14_ESO
    ✭✭
    I agree. I want neckys with magicka.
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sypher wrote: »

I remember before this game came out that Zos wanted eso to be unlike other mmos where craftable items become worthless.

Zos wants crafted gear to be the best gear in the game, better then any rare droped sets or sets that people 'grind' for.

Probably why they put useless traits on things haha.
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    WTB arch mage rings, seriously ZOS. Give us more options besides warlock.
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • Valnas
    Valnas
    ✭✭✭✭
    Teargrants wrote: »

qfe
    Fluph Head EP sorc dank magus
    valnäs EP nb
    opHotterslol AD dk
  • Oughash
    Oughash
    ✭✭✭✭

Add an amulet to light of cyrodil.

Add rings to potentates set.

&c.
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Why should the PvP sets all have al jewelry slots but not the PvE sets... ?

If we could just craft jewelry we wouldn't be so limited to certain sets anymore.

Giving all drop/non-craftable sets all jewelry slots doesn't seem to make much sense to me unless you just give them all armor and maybe weapon slots as well. But seriously, I wouldn't really like that. Rather give them better traits/make it possible to change traits.
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Giving both neck & rings to more gear sets would only be beneficial to the game. It would let people create more diverse yet still viable builds to fit their preferences. If only this game was based on such freedom to 'play the way we like'.
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

^

rip decibel
  • TheLaw
    TheLaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sypher wrote: »

They designed pvp in this game to be an "organized" zerg-fest. I have a feeling we won't see useful pvp gear until we get small-scale pvp.
    -= Shahrzad the Great |Sorc| =-