DEUTSCHE PATCHNOTIZEN v1.4.5Notes de version 1.4.5OVERVIEW
The Elder Scrolls Online v1.4.5 is an incremental patch that addresses a number of issues including audio dropouts, itemization, crafting UI errors, and a handful of gameplay issues.FIXES & IMPROVEMENTSAlliance WarGeneral
Art & AnimationGeneral
- Fixed an issue where you were able to log into a non-veteran campaign after leveling up to VR1. You will now be returned to a safe zone with a free campaign reassignment the next time you log into the game.
- The Morkul Clan Orcs in Torog’s Spite in Bangkorai are now fully dressed.
- Fixed a minor performance issue involving the effects system.
Combat & GameplayGeneral
- Fixed an issue where you could lose the sounds your character makes after fast-traveling to Cyrodiil.
- Fixed an issue where you would run forward in an unnatural manner while holding a Restoration Staff.
- Aedric Spear
- Blazing Shield (Sun Shield morph)
- Ranks II-IV now properly increase in strength when hitting nearby targets.
- Fixed an issue where this ability would only damage one nearby enemy, instead of all nearby enemies, if it did enough damage to kill the target.
- Fixed an issue where this ability would occasionally fire area-of-effect damage twice.
- Fixed an issue where other damage shields could be added to the explosion value specifically with Ranks II-IV.
- Dark Magic
- Crystal Shard: Fixed an issue where this ability would stun your target before it even hit them.
Crafting & EconomyGeneral
- Restoration Staff
- Cycle of Life: Fixed an issue where this passive was still increasing your damage. We have removed the damage increase, and using this passive will now correctly only increase your magicka restore.
Dungeons & Group ContentVeteran Dungeons
- Fixed an issue where Enchanter Hireling mails were not providing the correct items.
Exploration & ItemizationItemization
- Veteran Spindleclutch
- Fixed an issue where the quest Blood Relations would not always advance after defeating Praxin at the quest step "Find At'avar."
- Fixed an issue where the Elite gear vendors in Cyrodiil were not selling VR13 gear, VR14 bows, or the Covenant’s Ice Staff.
- Sever All Ties: Quest pins for the Daedric portals will now appear on the world map.
- Fixed an issue where your UI would not always show all four group members correctly after traveling to the group leader’s location.
- Your user settings will no longer be reset to default after a new patch is released.
- Fixed an issue where crafting windows would switch to the lowest material possible when changing between item types.
- For example, if you had the Blacksmithing window open with Cuirass and Dwarven Ingots selected, switching to Sabatons would change the material to Iron Ingot.
- Added an error message if you try to extract a glyph, but you do not have enough free inventory slots available to store all the potential items gained from extraction.
- The guild store item search will no longer show [eng] before each category.