The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

The Thomas Challenge

FluffiestOne
FluffiestOne
✭✭✭✭
In an attempt to bring joy to all factions of Tamriel, I have put together a challenge, I like to call The Thomas Challenge. Inspired by the Horse of Troy, the challenge is simple, place Thomas The Random Battering Ram inside as many ENEMY keeps as possible. There are a few rules.

Rule #1. You may not kill anyone while placing Thomas, Thomas enjoys peace.
2. You may not place Thomas in a keep that is under attack, or about to flip.
3. You may not cheat to get into a keep, be sneaky not a cheaty.

~Brought to you by Cats~

Qyz3wKf.png
Fluffy
Senior Fluffykins, Daggerfall Liberator of Haderus, Dragonknight.
Fliffers, Daggerfall Liberator of Hopesfire, Templar.
Prophet Fluffy of Death, Casual of the Dominion, Sorceror.
Nozdorumu The Timeless, Daggerfall. Dragon. Nightblade.
All my toon names are subject to change.
" Ignorance must be bliss because I can't imagine why anyone would live in it. " -Fluffy
  • Junipus
    Junipus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As I understand it, this leaves only keeps that were under siege from your own faction which then failed leaving you to sneak around inside the keep until repaired before placing a ram?
    The Legendary Nothing
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    As I understand it, this leaves only keeps that were under siege from your own faction which then failed leaving you to sneak around inside the keep until repaired before placing a ram?

DKs could dragon leap into the keep, then place it.
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • CrazedDark
    CrazedDark
    ✭✭
    Would be hilarious if there were more ways to sneak in a keep beside Dragon Leap. I'm totally for it.
    VR 14 Nord Templar Nils of the Gylander
    VR 1 Dark Elf Sorc Lazarus of the Fallen
    VR 7 Dark Elf DK Crazed of the Dark

Phoenix Rising

"For the Pact."
  • FluffiestOne
    FluffiestOne
    ✭✭✭✭
    Keep watch on keeps that DC was at, I'm sneakin around, you just might find Thomas. ;)
    Fluffy
    " Ignorance must be bliss because I can't imagine why anyone would live in it. " -Fluffy
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    if I see you, I will /kowtow you. lol
  • Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Challenge accepted
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    NB's can enter keep. I did it a few times. Stand ready near a door and wait for someone to enter. If you time teleport stike right, you will teleport behind the other player once he has entered the keep. I never lived long though. Mostly the NPC's killed me. But i managed to escape on the walls a few times and i shoot arrows at people for fun.
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • Shader_Shibes
    Shader_Shibes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Knootewoot wrote: »
    NB's can enter keep. I did it a few times. Stand ready near a door and wait for someone to enter. If you time teleport stike right, you will teleport behind the other player once he has entered the keep. I never lived long though. Mostly the NPC's killed me. But i managed to escape on the walls a few times and i shoot arrows at people for fun.

Haha, i remember the first time that happened to me. Was at Sejanus or Nikel and some dude was trying to get into the front door so i popped ambush. Next thing i knew i was inside and confronted with several angry npc's and a shed load more DC.

• FluffiestOne
    FluffiestOne
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vl5uUaT.jpg

Thomas will be in every keep, one day.
    Fluffy
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thomas will be in every keep, one day.

Well played!

{★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • FluffiestOne
    FluffiestOne
    ✭✭✭✭
    VnNI2sS.jpg

Thomas placed in AD/EP fight. #THETHOMASCHALLENGE
    Fluffy
  • JaJaLuka
    JaJaLuka
    ✭✭✭✭
    lol, It's the most hilarious thing seeing "Thomas" (the tank engine?) chugging his way through keeps. it looks so random sometimes, it reminds me of that dopey/creepy/clumsy guy with limbs that are oversized wandering the street mumbling to himself drooling all the while. "Look at me door! HERE I COME!!!" (as he trundles his way up the stairs).
    Edited by JaJaLuka on October 3, 2014 11:31AM
    Krojick, DC Sorc PC NA
    Milámber, EP Sorc PC NA
    Brunack, EP DK PC NA
    General Mark Shephard, EP Temp PC NA (Worst temp NA XD )
    Krojick Nightblade, DC NB PC NA
    Others...