The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Da Funk Clears DSA Vet Harder Mode (No PVP Buffs)

zbtiqua
zbtiqua
✭✭✭
Da Funk has cleared DSA Vet without PVP Buffs! We had one "defensive scroll" for 5% armor, but we didn't have any of the more substantial buffs.

Big shout out to the team!
Tank: Badlove
Dps: General Kefka
Dps: Abaddon Sheol
Healer: zbtiqua
Additional progression assist credit: Haejung, Asneakyhabanero, Neptonic, Draconerous, Madini

Props to all the teams who cleared it before us. The fight is extremely hard without PVP buffs though, so you should all give that a try! ;)

64N3680.jpg

FXgpfIR.jpg

Da Funk is recruiting! Interested? Drop an app here: http://dafunkeso.guildlaunch.com
Edited by zbtiqua on September 29, 2014 12:59AM
Officer of Da Funk (EP NA)
DSA Vet Fastest Time NA (83 mins)
World 1st AA HM
World 3rd Hel Ra HM
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Grats guys
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

IGN- @Juies || Youtube || Twitch
    EP - Julianos . Jules . Family Jules . Jules of Misrule. Joy
    DC - Julsie . Jules . Jukes . Jojuji . Juliet . Jaded
    AD - Juice . Jubaited . Joules . Julmanji . Julogy . Jubroni . Ju Jitsu

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • BEZDNA
    BEZDNA
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good Job, Da Funk! Welcome to our club!
  • TheMast3r
    TheMast3r
    ✭✭✭
    GZ guys :)
  • Anjelicus
    Anjelicus
    ✭✭✭
    Grats Funk, yea not having Cyro buffs sure makes it more challenging lol
    Vokundein
    Legend Gaming Website | Join Us
    Guild Twitch Live Stream
    Anjelicus - Head of PVE
    VR14 Templar // VR14 Nightblade // VR14 Dragonknight // VR10 Sorcerer
    PTS - Veteran Dragonstar Arena Developer Challenge Conqueror
  • Draconerus
    Draconerus
    ✭✭✭
    It makes it ridiculous. PvP buffs should really NOT carry over to PvE and encounters should NOT be balanced around them.
    Draconerus
    Argonian - Templar Healer
    Da Funk - Officer
  • jeeves3krwb17_ESO
    jeeves3krwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Great job guys. Awesome to see 2 groups clearing!!!
    Drake Silvermane - Dunmer Templar - Flawless - Former Emperor

WTB - ping below 350.
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Draconerus wrote: »
    It makes it ridiculous. PvP buffs should really NOT carry over to PvE and encounters should NOT be balanced around them.

Yeah, seriously. When are GM's going to address this? It's entirely unbalanced and illogical.
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • Huntler
    Huntler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jules wrote: »

Yeah, seriously. When are GM's going to address this? It's entirely unbalanced and illogical.

They already have, it is in the works. Please make sure you are informed before claiming when something has not been addressed. Feel free to check the dev tracker function on these forums.
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nice, Gratz Da Funk! Join our glorious Club of 16! Well done!

What was your setup btw? Just out of curiosity. Cant see NA Leaderboards :/
    Edited by xMovingTarget on September 30, 2014 9:46PM
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nice, Gratz Da Funk! Join our glorious Club of 16! Well done!

What was your setup btw? Just out of curiosity. Cant see NA Leaderboards :/

There's a few others that have done it NA now. Might be closer to 24-28. Get's larger every day it seems :/
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Huntler wrote: »

They already have, it is in the works. Please make sure you are informed before claiming when something has not been addressed. Feel free to check the dev tracker function on these forums.

WOW, someone needs a chill pill. Sorry I hadn't explored every forum to your satisfaction but sistas gotta eat, and such, I gotta work. Can't spend all day trolling forums like yourself.
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • Huntler
    Huntler
    ✭✭✭✭✭

WOW, someone needs a chill pill. Sorry I hadn't explored every forum to your satisfaction but sistas gotta eat, and such, I gotta work. Can't spend all day trolling forums like yourself.

I'm not trolling, nor was I trying to be mean... However I do find it annoying and wrong for someone to claim something that is clearly wrong and didn't take the time to find out, but instead blames Zenimax for the exact thing they have already done. You don't see a problem with that?
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you were sincerely trying to be helpful, you would have gone about it entirely differently. I don't necessarily think you're wrong, you just went about it with such an air of superiority that was totally unnecessary.
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • Huntler
    Huntler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you were sincerely trying to be helpful, you would have gone about it entirely differently. I don't necessarily think you're wrong, you just went about it with such an air of superiority that was totally unnecessary.

Fair enough and you are right so I apologize. Its just something that happens very commonly on these forums and people make uninformed claims, kind of a pet peeve of mine I guess.

Since my previous post got removed here is the link for any who come later and wonder where Zos talks about PvP buffs and what they are doing:

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/comment/1295486/#Comment_1295486
    Edited by Huntler on October 1, 2014 3:23AM
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Fair enough and you are right so I apologize. Its just something that happens very commonly on these forums and people make uninformed claims, kind of a pet peeve of mine I guess.

Apology accepted and we'll squash it there. Thanks for the link.

JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • zbtiqua
    zbtiqua
    ✭✭✭

Since my previous post got removed here is the link for any who come later and wonder where Zos talks about PvP buffs and what they are doing:

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/comment/1295486/#Comment_1295486

FYI I asked Brian about this today, and he was pretty unclear on what will happen. So as of the current information, there is no clear indication that we will see a change with PVP buffs in PVE content.

If you disagree and think there should be a change, I suggest you get on the forums and make some noise.
    World 1st AA HM
    World 3rd Hel Ra HM
  • Nala_
    Nala_
    ✭✭✭✭
    grats on world 8th vet dsa clear!
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As Zb already mentioned, we made a pretty hard push for no PvP buffs in PvE yesterday, but they remained unsure.
    Alacrity Founder | Forum Emperor
    World First Veteran Dragonstar Arena

Tripwyr Manawrath - AD NA Sorcerer, Former Emperor of Haderus; Former Emperor of Hopesfire, First Cycle
    Tripwyr Flamewrath - AD NA Dragon Knight, Former Emperor of Thornblade, First Cycle
    Imperial Tripwyr - AD NA Templar, Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade
    Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

I am of the firm opinion that subtracting "raging stupidity" from anyone's voice can only cause them to sound more like myself.
  • zbtiqua
    zbtiqua
    ✭✭✭
    Tripwyr wrote: »
    As Zb already mentioned, we made a pretty hard push for no PvP buffs in PvE yesterday, but they remained unsure.

Yes, and I would like to say I appreciated the fact that we saw eye to eye on a lot of important game issues. It's good to know that those things remained most important, aside from the silly online arguing that we all got drawn into. You had some very good points.
    World 1st AA HM
    World 3rd Hel Ra HM
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zbtiqua wrote: »
    Tripwyr wrote: »

Yes, and I would like to say I appreciated the fact that we saw eye to eye on a lot of important game issues. It's good to know that those things remained most important, aside from the silly online arguing that we all got drawn into. You had some very good points.

Likewise, I'm glad to know that we still understand what is most important in this game and we could put the petty aside for the benefit of the game.

Tripwyr Manawrath - AD NA Sorcerer, Former Emperor of Haderus; Former Emperor of Hopesfire, First Cycle
    Tripwyr Flamewrath - AD NA Dragon Knight, Former Emperor of Thornblade, First Cycle
    Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

I am of the firm opinion that subtracting "raging stupidity" from anyone's voice can only cause them to sound more like myself.
  • Spawn
    Spawn
    ✭✭✭
    No we are red and yellow we must be at war! The Trolling cannot end!
    Hexspawn
    Officer of Alacrity
    Palatine Grade 2 [PvP Rank 36] - Former Emperor
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    D-does this mean I can't argue with Zb anymore? :(
  • zbtiqua
    zbtiqua
    ✭✭✭
    Manoekin wrote: »

Lol you can always argue! Trip and I maybe agreed on stuff, but we never made like full on eye contact so that opens the door for pretending like we hated each other all along.
    World 1st AA HM
    World 3rd Hel Ra HM
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Lol you can always argue! Trip and I maybe agreed on stuff, but we never made like full on eye contact so that opens the door for pretending like we hated each other all along.

Yay hating each other!
  • Braidas
    Braidas
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I would've made such uncomfortable, prolonged eye contact with everyone there.
    Edited by Braidas on October 4, 2014 1:42PM
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Braidas wrote: »

I would've made such uncomfortable, prolonged eye contact with everyone there.

I reserved the uncomfortable, prolonged eye contact for Atropos.

Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer