Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mending Passive bugged?

timidobserver
timidobserver
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
The Templar Mending passive’s effect on Extended Ritual and Purifying Ritual is bugged. Reproducing it is kind of complicated to explain, but I will give it a try.

To reproduce the bug you will need either Combat Cloud or FTC(addons) so that you can see your numbers(I used Combat Cloud.)

1. Go somewhere alone and cast Breath of Life without extended ritual down and record your base Crit and non-Crit heal.

2. Now cast Extended Ritual and it will heal you for a small amount every 2 seconds. Watch for your addon to show you when the Extended Ritual procs. Cast Breath of Life immediately after the Extended Ritual Heal procs every time it procs for the duration of the extended ritual. The extra 30% from Mending will apply every time if you are casting Breath of Life close enough to the Extended Ritual heal proc.

3. Do step 2 again again, but delay your breath of life(wait like 1.5 seconds) after the Extended Ritual Heal Proc for the duration of the extended ritual. The 30% won’t ever apply.

Can anyone else reproduce this?
Edited by timidobserver on September 27, 2014 11:36PM
V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

• Soris
    Soris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes there is a bug, it never procs %100 of time. I though it was random thing. Gonna test this when I log in.
    Welkynd [Templar/AD/EU]
  • timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    faernaa wrote: »
    Yes there is a bug, it never procs %100 of time. I though it was random thing. Gonna test this when I log in.

Let me know if it works that way for you. It procs 100% of the time for me if I cast Breath of Life close enough to the purifying or extended ritual heal procs.
    Edited by timidobserver on September 28, 2014 7:27PM
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

• ThatHappyCat
    ThatHappyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, Focused Healing (Mending is the +crit chance passive) doesn't work reliably with Cleansing Ritual and its morphs (although it does work reliably with the Ritual's own ticks). It does work 100% with Rune Focus however, and presumably Rite of Passage.
    Edited by ThatHappyCat on September 29, 2014 3:34AM