The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Werewolf to regain Stam from heavy attack in the future?

KenjiJU
KenjiJU
✭✭✭
Seems like they currently have nothing going for this, on top of Heavy attacks being noticeably weaker than they were previously. I know there are drastic changes upcoming for WWs, but I hope this isn't forgotten.

The werewolf players would like to have this I'm sure. All two of us.

Terhats if they intend for the heavy attack to remain weak, it could also regain health as well as stamina.
Edited by KenjiJU on September 27, 2014 12:49PM
  • Cinna
    Cinna
    ✭✭✭
    There was a staff post about this, but strangely hidden in the middle of the upcoming changes thread. Other cool stuff too :)
    Castle wrote: »
    We did make a few changes that make the "werewolf play style" more viable.
    • “Negative” effects will no longer affect you while Transforming. No more wasted Ultimate because a Disorient hits you halfway through the Transformation!
    • We've reduced the cooldown of Devour and made it so it is no longer Interrupted by taking damage. Additionally, it will be usable on a few more creature types.
    • Being a Werewolf increases your Stamina, in either form.
    • Using your Heavy Attack will restore Stamina, the same as Weapon Skill line Heavy Attacks.
    • To go with that, we changed the Pursuit Passive so it increases the amount of Stamina restored with Heavy Attacks.
    • The Pack Leader Morph will add to the "Werewolf" counter for the Werewolf and any Werewolf allies nearby instead of adding Ultimate.

We look forward to these changes hitting PTS and getting your Feedback soon
  • KenjiJU
    KenjiJU
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you and awesome!

I may yet keep my hybrid build..
    Edited by KenjiJU on October 6, 2014 11:26AM