The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for a semi-hardcore guild [EU-AD]

Azuriel02
Azuriel02
✭✭
Hi everyone,

I'm searching for an active guild (at least 15 active members, three raids per week) on the EU server, Aldmeri side.

I have been playing since January's beta, before taking a break after Craglorn's release. I'm now returning back, but my former guild disband sometimes ago.

My main character is a Nightblade DPS, I also have a Dragonknight but it is only lvl44. I believe I am a skilled and experienced (from diverse MMO) player, looking for a friendly community where we can have fun while taking down all of these bosses which dare to step before us.

As you've probably seen, I'm not a native speaker, and therefor apologise for any mistakes in my text.

Thanks everyone, and have a nice day in Tamriel !

EDIT: Add @Azufel02 if you want anymore info !
Edited by Azuriel02 on September 26, 2014 11:03AM

"Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonder about High Elves" - M'aiq the Liar
  • Azuriel02
    Azuriel02
    ✭✭
    Still looking for some active guild !

"Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonder about High Elves" - M'aiq the Liar