The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

accessing facial animations or lip flaps through an addon?

HeroOfNone
HeroOfNone
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm trying to find a way to animate a player's mouth for a couple youtube videos I'd like to do. This doesn't need to be something as complicated as mat hing my voice to mouth movements like facerig does, but just a button to toggle different facial animations. Are there any available hooks or access to this through the API? I couldn't find any through the wiki that stood out. Can developers give some consideration to this while they work on updating the facial features?

Also should mention I have looked through the animation list and none seem to do much of anything with facial movement
Herfi Driderkitty of the Aldmeri Dominion
Find me on : Twitch | Youtube | Twitter | Reddit