The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Shrouded pass ??

SALLEE
SALLEE
✭✭
Please can some kind person help me, how do I get to this shrouded path to meet with Veranis Ravencroft ? I have tried and tried to find a way there but I am really stuck.
Thanks in advance
sallee

Finally found my way :smiley: for anyone else stuck , go right to the top of map towards lighthouse ( there's a quest from man sat at bridge-do quest ) then head south west a little way paddle through some water you will see some ruins you'll see where to go then. not very goof directions I know but hope it helps a little to point in right direction. Happy gaming.
Edited by SALLEE on September 23, 2014 10:39PM
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah that one is tricky to work out since the map doesn't show that there is a cave you can go through between Westwind Lighthouse and Veawend Ede. We have it on the UESP map if anyone else is looking for it.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp