The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Craglorn Questing - unable to help friends if you have already completed. Awful design flaw!

luke.glanfordrwb17_ESO
Surely this is a bug. We have members in our small, but tight guild, that are unable to complete certain quests in Craglorn - not because there is no one willing to help - but because no one CAN help. We're locked out of a part of the quest chain as we have already completed it.

So far we've found the following quests are effected:
  • The Warriors Call final boss
  • The Elemental Army final boss
  • The Missing Guardian entry condition

This is rather joy sapping for a number of reasons, and it boggles my mind as to why this sort of issue is in an MMO.

Can we get a work around or patch to address this issue.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't got to Craglorn yet, but I thought all Craglorn quests were repeatable, meaning that you could get back to the necessary quest steps by starting the relevant chain again.

They definitely need to address the restriction though so people can help each other more.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • rzupparo
    rzupparo
    ✭✭
    The main story line quests are not repeatable and the group must all be on the same part of the quests and story line in order to enter the right places. so some times it takes forever to find a group. I am on the last part of lower craglorn "the missing guardian" and still haven't found a group to do with. It really wouldn't be so bad if everyone didn't have to be on the same part of the quest line. Also to finish the Upper Craglorn story line quests u must have done all the lower ones
    Edited by rzupparo on September 24, 2014 2:09PM
    I wanna be a Daedra :(
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This "instancing" with quests is a problem elsewhere too. Not sure why we can't be placed next to the people we group with irregardless of whether we finished the quest or not. Sure, don't let someone jump in the middle of a quest who has not done any stages, but if you have finished it, then the only criteria for being in the dungeon with your group is, well, being grouped.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"