The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

EU, AD, seeking like-minded players

Aenra
Aenra
✭✭✭✭
am currently limited to logging in, doing my research and staring at the screen logging back out, due to a hand injury (no, not that kind of a hand injury you devious mind, the sports kind..no really); few more days at most;

so i thought i would take advantage of the interim and seek out any like-minded souls or hopefully even guilds out there.. while it may be that no such group exists at the moment ..which is very likely.. perhaps people sharing my points of view would step up, here or in private (pm), see if at the very least we could expand our social list? Never hurts :)

taking full advantage of the solo-centric nature of this genre, i thought i may just for once skip the compromising and see where it lands me..so in detail, what i would be looking at is:

- no online baby sitting. None. Regardless of your sex, your protégé's sex, or your circumstances. Just none
- no politically correct 'awareness' and all it entails in chat limitations. Because you were around prior to it becoming the next trend to follow
- no taboos. If you have an issue with 'x' concept or practice, you are mature enough to comprehend that it is -your- issue, and as such the rest may discuss it to their hearts' content
- no thought policing
- no young ones, no immature ones. Because they can be in their forties, and your hair still falls out when they express themselves. Yours mind, am balding already
- an understanding/appreciation of black humour. /Baldrick Yes master!
- an understanding of the joys of internet. Anonymous = i need not pretend. Not here as well as in RL. I comprehend, i take advantage. I am myself sans the consequences
- a focus towards enriching your play through the input of others. Rather than enriching your play through loots

expecting replies numbering..zero ^^
Pride, honour and purity
  • Aenra
    Aenra
    ✭✭✭✭
    bump; hope does die last :)
    Pride, honour and purity