Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Help my dragonknight

andruil
andruil
Soul Shriven
Hi I just came back to ESO after a long sabbatical and I am looking for some advice for my class/build. I am a dual wield, heavy armor wearing nord dragonknight. Anything I should change as in armor? I know some people mix and match Where should I focus on putting my attribute points? Does anyone know a good build that I can build toward for my guy? I want to do optimal dps. I am looking to do PVE solo/group trials and raids, so the usual pve end game type stuff. I am lvl 25 at the moment but it wont be long until im 50 and in veteran ranks.
  • drkeys143
    drkeys143
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Andruil, I'm no expert on DK, never played one, but just wanted to suggest you re-post this in the New Player Questions, or even the General Discussion, I'm sure you will get plenty of people responding, it is just under the wrong category here I think.

Wb by the way :)
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There are several threads about DKs in here, but you need to look for them.
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule