The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Addon which shows amount of Ultimate.

Spectrasoul
Spectrasoul
✭✭✭
I'm sure I've seen it somewhere but I can't remember where.. I use Flawless Dawnbreaker (costs 125) on my 1st bar for the passive. On my 2nd bar I have Veil of Blades (costs 250) which is the one I use in battle. Trouble is in combat it's hard to hover and see how much past "Full" Flawless Dawnbreaker has gone.

I'm looking for the addon which adds a number over the Ultimate ability to say how much there is.

Thank you and good work! :dizzy_face:
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FTC does this. If you turn off "Unit Frames" in the FTC settings, it will use the vanilla UI but display number overlays onto things like health/stamina/magic bars and the ultimate icon.
    :)
    Edited by SirAndy on September 20, 2014 12:13AM
  • smacx250
    smacx250
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think FTC (Foundry Tactical Combat) does this - it shows if the minimum for the current ultimate has been met, and how much total ultimate there is.
  • katkat42
    katkat42
    ✭✭✭
    I use Rui's Ultimate Counter. I'm not sure it's been updated to the latest patch, but it still works just fine. You just have to have "Allow out-of-date addons" checked in your addons menu.
    Stonehenge ROCKS!
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
  • Spectrasoul
    Spectrasoul
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you very much, sorry for late reply but it's much appreciated!