The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ransom for Miranda

Reivax
Reivax
✭✭✭✭
SPOILERS.....

I did not realize the finding Miranda part was timed and things didn't end how I wanted. So, I abandoned the quest to start it over.
I think it was started when Serge Arcole runs up to you as you approach Farangel's landing. But I can't trigger that again.
has anyone ever abandoned this quest and been able to start it over? Where is Arcole?
  • Reivax
    Reivax
    ✭✭✭✭
    To update this, I figured out where he was, he's at the dock you see on map at far SW of Farangel's Landing. If you want to redo the part where you deal with Miranda, you can drop it, and pick up the quest again from Serge at that dock.