Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

- Tired of PvP bugs - Cannot target players (happens at random) / Relog for stats sync

supernico
supernico
✭✭✭
@ZOS_JessicaFolsom‌
  • Sometimes my game doesn't detect a player in front of me, I can't see player hp bar, name and other details that are supposed to show up when I look at someone. I can't use single target skills on enemies (skill shows up dark on the skillbar), but if I AoE it does damage to them. I noticed that sometimes after a while it gets fixed other times I have to relog. Either one, it is extremely annoying.
  • Login in with less stats (hp/magika/stamina) than expected, have to relog for the stats to show up correctly.
  • Sometimes there's a bug where I can't see the animation of the skills I'm doing, but skills do proc
  • Siege that you set up and dissapear in 2 seconds (I've noticed they get consumed 10%/second of, I speculate, being unused?

I'm only still around because my subscription renewed autmatically, get you *** together.
Edited by supernico on September 25, 2014 6:50AM
Supernico - VR14 DragonKnight - Daggerfall Covenant - Former Emperor

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.
  • Braidas
    Braidas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    me too nico, me too
    Options
  • Muizer
    Muizer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, happened to me too yesterday. At some point I even felt the need to withdraw from a fight to double-check whether I had the right match-up between weapon and skill-bar!
    Please stop making requests for game features. ZOS have enough bad ideas as it is!
    Options
  • FluffiestOne
    FluffiestOne
    ✭✭✭✭
    1+
    Fluffy
    Senior Fluffykins, Daggerfall Liberator of Haderus, Dragonknight.
    Fliffers, Daggerfall Liberator of Hopesfire, Templar.
    Prophet Fluffy of Death, Casual of the Dominion, Sorceror.
    Nozdorumu The Timeless, Daggerfall. Dragon. Nightblade.
    All my toon names are subject to change.
    " Ignorance must be bliss because I can't imagine why anyone would live in it. " -Fluffy
    Options
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    this now is happening to me also, when i target some one the attack i use simply does not work, and infact im not even able to use "tabb targetting" iether.
    i simply cannot target people or mobbs, sometimes i do but the majority fails, i will see and hear the attack begin to happen but almost instantly it fails and does not follow through with the attack.
    Edited by Gilvoth on September 20, 2014 3:47AM
    Options
  • supernico
    supernico
    ✭✭✭
    My ESO adventure today:

* Try to do the main Quest Line in Craglorn (PVE) to get to the Nirncrux trait - can't because all the Dungeons (p.s. the name Delve is horrible) are Group and can't solo the Bosses. Damn so unlucky I hate people get rekt son.
    * Waste more gold on repairs than I looted while killing pve. *** PVE I'm going PVP.
    * Queue nr. 7 on Thornblade, thats like 10 minutes. Once in Cyrodiil, some skills have no sound, horse has no sound. WTF.jpg.
    * Relog. Relog in Craglorn. Oh sweet. Queue nr.1 omgsuchluck.jpg. Get in Cyrodiil, still no sound. Wait what? I actually have to restart the game. I do it.
    * Relog. Relog in Craglorn. Herewegoagain.jpg. Get in Cyrodiil. Lets play some pvp now, I have sound, allgood.jpg. Notice I'm missing portions of hp/magika/stamina pools. OMFGICANTEVEN!
    * Relog. Relog in Craglorn. Queue TB. Get in Cyrodiil, still missing hp/magika/stam.

1310497836236.png

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.
    Options
  • dcincali
    dcincali
    ✭✭✭✭
    supernico wrote: »
    My ESO adventure today:

* Try to do the main Quest Line in Craglorn (PVE) to get to the Nirncrux trait - can't because all the Dungeons (p.s. the name Delve is horrible) are Group and can't solo the Bosses. Damn so unlucky I hate people get rekt son.
    * Waste more gold on repairs than I looted while killing pve. *** PVE I'm going PVP.
    * Queue nr. 7 on Thornblade, thats like 10 minutes. Once in Cyrodiil, some skills have no sound, horse has no sound. WTF.jpg.
    * Relog. Relog in Craglorn. Oh sweet. Queue nr.1 omgsuchluck.jpg. Get in Cyrodiil, still no sound. Wait what? I actually have to restart the game. I do it.
    * Relog. Relog in Craglorn. Herewegoagain.jpg. Get in Cyrodiil. Lets play some pvp now, I have sound, allgood.jpg. Notice I'm missing portions of hp/magika/stamina pools. OMFGICANTEVEN!
    * Relog. Relog in Craglorn. Queue TB. Get in Cyrodiil, still missing hp/magika/stam.

1310497836236.png

Working as intended... 15 dollars please.

Options
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The targeting bug is usually around keep walls or siege it seems...

Hitting escape fixes it, but its bloody annoying
    Options
  • supernico
    supernico
    ✭✭✭
    ^ thank you for that, it's actually very useful =)

Adding new bugs to the list:

Siege that you set up and dissapear in 2 seconds (I've noticed they get consumed 10%/second of, I speculate, being unused?

Sometimes there's a bug where I can't see the animation of the skills I'm doing, but skills do proc

Aaaaaaaaaand I just relogged after an "ESO has stopped working" and I'm missing hp/magika/stam
    Edited by supernico on September 25, 2014 6:50AM

Options