The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

REALLY????

Zhoyzu
Zhoyzu
✭✭✭✭✭
Who had the audacity to ruin people who use more then account?
Why is it that my maxed out black smithing character "doesnt have the skill required" to get all of the items out of a decon? HE HAS MAXED SMITHING, i think that is enough qualification of skill that i should be able to pull out all i can out of a decon.

You do realize ZoS that people DO have alternate characters that they like to play. If you only wanted people to have 1 character and 7 mules why did you not then add an ass-load more skill points to the game?

This alteration needs to be reverted. I can't even find the words to describe how rude and messed up this change was to the people that like to use alternate characters, or even just be self sufficient in this game.

Revert the change or add 50 skill points to every players pool so we can convert our alts into useless mules and have one character that does everything.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Edited by Zhoyzu on September 19, 2014 4:52AM
Zhoyzu - Nightblade Alchemist (v15) RETIRED
Has-No-Heart - Templar Enchanter (v4) FUBAR
Ambadassador - Dragon knight (v1) Naked with no future (returned from the naked realm to tank PvE)
Sakis Tolis - Sorceror (v10 in progress) Living Legend!

Xuhl'Xotuun - Warden Current Main as im starting the game over essentially with this character aside from crafting.

Creator of Khajiit fall dmg reduction racial passive concept.

• dharbert
    dharbert
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Let me guess, you deconstructed a piece of armor or weapon that you upgraded to epic or legendary and only got 1 or 2 tempers out of it?

It's always been that way.
  • Garetth
    Garetth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nah. More like my V5 master crafter who has been deconning VR10+ stuff for months now, getting everything out of items including tempers can't get squat from VR6 and above stuff now!
  • Zhoyzu
    Zhoyzu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dharbert wrote: »
    Let me guess, you deconstructed a piece of armor or weapon that you upgraded to epic or legendary and only got 1 or 2 tempers out of it?

i was lucky to get the style material out of an item. and for the record you're wrong. try reading, it helps.
    Ambadassador - Dragon knight (v1) Naked with no future (returned from the naked realm to tank PvE)

Xuhl'Xotuun - Warden Current Main as im starting the game over essentially with this character aside from crafting.

• Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    dharbert wrote: »

Did you even read the OP?

@Zhoyzu I am hoping this was unintended and they will fix it.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • JessieColt
    JessieColt
    ✭✭✭✭
    What is your alts main level?

See this thread for an explanation:

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/132152/extracting-ingots-from-deconstructing
    Edited by JessieColt on September 17, 2014 11:34PM
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    please don't tell me they screwed this up.... it was hard enough to get epic/legendary improvement materials before. now you cant even get ANYTHING from deconing if you have other alts?
  • Zhoyzu
    Zhoyzu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so much time lost getting level 50 wood working black smithing and clothing to level 50 with 8 traits in almost every item. then this happened on top of a 9th trait.....

GGWP time

• BillyMailman
    BillyMailman
    ✭✭✭
    Seriously folks, this has been happening since launch. All they did this patch was add a warning. See http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/comment/1276499/#Comment_1276499
  • majinstef
    majinstef
    ✭✭
    Zhoyzu wrote: »
    Who had the audacity to ruin people who use more then account?
    Why is it that my maxed out black smithing character "doesnt have the skill required" to get all of the items out of a decon? HE HAS MAXED SMITHING, i think that is enough qualification of skill that i should be able to pull out all i can out of a decon.

You do realize ZoS that people DO have alternate characters that they like to play. If you only wanted people to have 1 character and 7 mules why did you not then add an ass-load more skill points to the game?

This alteration needs to be reverted. I can't even find the words to describe how rude and messed up this change was to the people that like to use alternate characters, or even just be self sufficient in this game.

Revert the change or add 50 skill points to every players pool so we can convert our alts into useless mules and have one character that does everything.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

I just dont get the part of too little skill points.....I have 42 skill points that are waiting to be spent
  • ZOS_ShannonM
    ZOS_ShannonM
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings everyone,
    We are closing this thread because there is already a thread about this issue. Please try to use the search button before creating a new thread. That allows us to help players more efficiently and facilitates the visibility of different issues.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.