The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Question regarding quests in Stormhaven (DC).

Pseudolo
Pseudolo
✭✭✭
I'm doing a certain quest in Stormhaven with my lvl 20 DC character.
I'm told to find and kill a knight of the flame who killed the dutchess. Problem is, after I do and turn in the quest to convince 4 knights to abandon his plans and help me take alcaire castle, no other quest pops up. Alcaire castle has the unfinished icon and I don't know what to do...

Is this normal?
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think this is the one you are looking for
    http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Online:The_Flame_of_Dissent

The next step should be to talk to the person who you turned the quest in to, Sir Edmund
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • Pseudolo
    Pseudolo
    ✭✭✭
    Then I've hit a bug, Sir...
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Completing Alcaire Castle is indeed required to progress into the last stage of Firebrand Keep. Completion of Alcaire Castle is done by:
    • Army at the Gates
    • Two Sides to Every Coin
    • Life of the Duchess
    • The Safety of the Kingdom
    To complete Firebrand Keep you need to do:
    • The Flame of Dissent
    • Retaking Firebrand Keep
    • Sir Hughes' Fate
    Sir Hughes' Fate should only become available after you've done The Safety of the Kingdom. If Alcaire Castle is still marked incomplete, you either haven't finished all four of those quests, or you have a bug.

Details on what happens in each quest can be found at UESP.
    Edited by Enodoc on September 18, 2014 4:05PM
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Pseudolo
    Pseudolo
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, and as I said I completed the first quest but no second quest in the chain happens, thus it's a bug...