Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Does an addon exist that allows merchants/bankers to finish their lines even after opening the menu?

Maotti
Maotti
✭✭✭✭✭
I like the rude merchants and bankers that keep talking even after you open the merchant/bank menu!
PC EU
  • Divinius
    Divinius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ... You're kidding, right?
  • Maotti
    Maotti
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Divinius wrote: »

Assuredly not! I'm one of the few who actually liked it.
    PC EU
  • pinstripesc
    pinstripesc
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I prefered they kept talking while you shopped, so you didn't have to sit and listen to their schpiel (sp).
  • Garkin
    Garkin
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure it this will be possible.

Dialog is played when you call function GetChatterGreeting() or GetChatterData(). When you select an option, you have to use function SelectChatterOption(optionIndex) which will stop current dialogue playback. There is no other alternative how to select an option.
    Only what you can do is calling GetChatterGreeting() again and start playback from the start.
    Edited by Garkin on September 18, 2014 3:56AM
    Garkin / EU / CSF guild
    My addons: SkyShards, LoreBooks, Dustman, Map Coordinates, No, thank you, ... (full list)
    I'm taking care of: Azurah - Interface Enhanced, Srendarr - Aura, Buff & Debuff Tracker and more
    My folder with updated/modified addons: DROPBOX
  • Maotti
    Maotti
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Garkin wrote: »
    I'm not sure it this will be possible.

Dialog is played when you call function GetChatterGreeting() or GetChatterData(). When you select an option, you have to use function SelectChatterOption(optionIndex) which will stop current dialogue playback. There is no other alternative how to select an option.
    Only what you can do is calling GetChatterGreeting() again and start playback from the start.

It was inevitable, :/ Thank you for the reply. :)
    PC EU
  • MorHawk
    MorHawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow. This is certainly a first.
    Observant wrote: »
    I can count to potato.
    another topic that cant see past its own farts.
    WWJLHD?
  • katkat42
    katkat42
    ✭✭✭
    Maotti_Nor wrote: »
    Divinius wrote: »

Assuredly not! I'm one of the few who actually liked it.

Do you know the old saying, "Neither a borrower nor a lender be"?...
    Stonehenge ROCKS!
  • Daraugh
    Daraugh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Angie Stower aside, I like the npc chatter to continue after I open the bank or merchant window too. I don't want to stall opening the tab I need to listen, but it made for nice background flavor.
    May all beings have happiness
    May they be free from suffering
    May they find the joy that has never known suffering
    May they be free from attachment and hatred
  • Maotti
    Maotti
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lanark wrote: »
    Angie Stower aside, I like the npc chatter to continue after I open the bank or merchant window too. I don't want to stall opening the tab I need to listen, but it made for nice background flavor.

Im glad i'm not alone in this! :)
    PC EU