The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Help! I need a way to level my VR1 efficiently and preferably quickly!

MurkMuffin
The title says it all. Im looking for a way to level my VR1 sorcerer as quickly as possible. Any suggestions?
Aldmeri Dominion
Breton Sorcerer - Stria

For The Queen!
  • Kcttocs
    Kcttocs
    ✭✭✭
    Questing is the best way. Not the fastest but you will get the extra skill points and collect the shards. Craglorn grinding is by far the fastest, but at vr1, I don't think you will be welcome in many grind groups due to your low level, not to mention you will die a lot. Some do all the dolmens and world bosses in each level, but good luck finding a group. Google grind spots if that is your thing, each zone has some, but I've never tried.