The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Update 4 is Live!"

ZOS_JasonLeavey
ZOS_JasonLeavey
✭✭✭✭✭
This is the official discussion thread for the web article "Update 4 is Live!" We hope you're excited about the new features included in this update.
Edited by ZOS_KaiSchober on September 16, 2014 5:45PM
Jason Leavey
Community Coordinator - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
Staff Post
  • georgemf
    georgemf
    Soul Shriven
    Anyone else having trouble installing the game? Whenever finishes downloading the base game on my steam client and opens the official updater it updates the game and corrupts all files
  • enigmahacker
    enigmahacker
    Soul Shriven
    Havent tasted yet due to my char level. On the other hand, crafting has a problem while changing number of ingots, the information about item level doesnt change. Also while adding trait gems, the same problem occurs...
  • phraetor
    phraetor
    Soul Shriven
    I am bummed out that the vampire speed was reduced, it was the only thing really appealing about being a vamp. I think vampire and werewolf should be more powerful. Also when will a sneaking skill tree be added?
  • tzeraphb16_ESO
    Most problems I have with the game is the quest "Retake firebrand keep" which I somehow arnt able to get from the questgiver. Didnt have any probem installing the update though. Hope you are able to solve that problem Georgemf.
    Edited by tzeraphb16_ESO on September 17, 2014 7:31PM
  • thatkidjanzee
    anyone having trouble with the map? im on the west side of deshaan but in the map I appeared on the south. weird, I have zrmini map addon installed and updated I can see my exact location but when I press M the map tells me im on the wrong location somewhere else.

edited: yeah I can confirm this weird thing in map. now I am inside the village but on the map, It tells me im somewhere in the mountains. >.<
    Edited by thatkidjanzee on September 18, 2014 4:04AM
  • Tiruviel
    Tiruviel
    Havent tasted yet due to my char level. On the other hand, crafting has a problem while changing number of ingots, the information about item level doesnt change. Also while adding trait gems, the same problem occurs...

I reported that specific crafting problem as a bug (from ingame using /bug) on the PTS server, but it seems it wasn't fixed.
  • Tiruviel
    Tiruviel
    For a list of bugs found on the PTS server for Update 4 that were reported on the forums, see http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/127831/pts-patch-1-4-bug-compilation/p1
  • Firestar1992
    Firestar1992
    ✭✭
    I just have a little request as someone who likes to take screenshots while playing. If I have a group or summoned pets, could you make it to where toggling the UI off would remove their markers? Same for waypoints on doors. I find they break the aesthetics of what I am trying to achieve in my screenshots.