The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Craglorn - Big FAT Fail!

Pantherin
Pantherin
✭✭✭
I am not a big fan of a zone where I am "forced" to group.

No one wants to quest, all they want to do is grind.

Yes, I am in a Guild - A great one, and yes there are events, but I can not always make those events do to my military commitments.

For me Craglorn is a big fat fail!

Nothing can be soloed.

Can't find a group.

Can't progress.

My list of reasons not to continue to subscribe to this organization is continuing to grow...

It is no fun when you get one shotted by 3698 fire damage...

When you are dumping all your strikes into a creature, try to roll out of the way, and there is no stamina, because your damage is tied to your defensive tactics and blocking capability.

From this Stamina Bow / DW Vampire NB's perspective, you are not giving me any reasons to continue with your content - PVE or PVP.

I should not have to put on a dress and wield a stick and wear cloth armor to make it through your content - that is not playing the way I want to play.

Tell me, why should I continue to pay you my hard earned money each month?

Legends of Tamriel

US Army Retired - (1990-2017)
Combat Veteran
Martial Artist - (1990-Present)