The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

leveling in stonefalls

oldspook619
oldspook619
✭✭
I made it to level 12 but can't find any more quests and don't know how to get any higher. I think I need to level 15 before moving to the next area. HELP
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have been all the way up to Fort Virak and defeated General Serien?

If not, start heading west from Ebonheart and look for quest givers. There are several.

Edit: if you skipped over the area between Virak and Ebonheart you may have missed Kragenmor, Heimlyn Keep, and places like that.
    Edited by Elsonso on September 6, 2014 1:47AM
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • oldspook619
    oldspook619
    ✭✭
    You have been all the way up to Fort Virak and defeated General Serien?

If not, start heading west from Ebonheart and look for quest givers. There are several.

Edit: if you skipped over the area between Virak and Ebonheart you may have missed Kragenmor, Heimlyn Keep, and places like that.

I've done Fort Virak. There are a few roads I haven't explored in the far west, near the llith temple. I know I did kragenmor and heimlyn keep.

• SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I made it to level 12 but can't find any more quests and don't know how to get any higher. I think I need to level 15 before moving to the next area. HELP
    That can't be right. Did you skip Bleakrock and Bal Foyen?

I was level 18ish by the time i was done with everything in Stonefalls.
    ;-)
  • Srugzal
    Srugzal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you like to explore and discover things, then you'll just need to head for the blank places on the map, that's the general procedure.

If you just want to finish quest achievements, then get the addon "Undiscovered" by dwot. That will show you the locations of all the quest hubs, places if interest, delves, world bosses, wayshrines, etc, that you haven't seen yet.

Getting to these places is also discovery, so its not a complete spoiler.
  • Pseudonym
    Pseudonym
    ✭✭✭
    Undiscovered is a great mod, as posted by @Srugzal‌. Make sure to do your storyline quest, Mages and Fighters Guild quests too.
  • oldspook619
    oldspook619
    ✭✭
    I'm up to level 15, thanks to the undiscovered addon. Thanks for telling me about it, it is a great addon.
  • Srugzal
    Srugzal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm up to level 15, thanks to the undiscovered addon. Thanks for telling me about it, it is a great addon.

Grats!