Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Craglorn - Balamath

Tatuaje
Tatuaje
✭✭
Ok, looking for some help understanding this area. Seems I went in there weeks ago, did a few quests, but still looks on my map as unaccomplished.

Went in last night and we slayed much evil with the exception of an alcove with 3 mages that also called up a few Antrochs. Our armor was beat down by then and the VR1 with us was on the weak side. There was a place called by the pentacle (a door) that would not allow entry.

Can anyone explain the run here for me? We are hoping to get it finished soon. Thanks.
  • leandro.800ub17_ESO
    leandro.800ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't know if it binds with Craglorn last quest the missing guardian .
    Also u have to have 4 players and kill the 3 bosses.
    Im up for it in NA server latter today
  • schroed360
    schroed360
    ✭✭✭
    To get the achievement and turn this "white " you need to kill those 3mage...
  • Tatuaje
    Tatuaje
    ✭✭
    Tks, We will need a strong 4th then. We had a V1 I think along for the exp gains. Does completing them open the closed door up by the pentagon?

edit, spelling.
    Edited by Tatuaje on September 8, 2014 2:59PM
  • Kot
    Kot
    Nope, it doesn't. That door is a part of one of craglorn's quests.