The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Which [NA] Faction has the Most Active Roleplayers?

ValerieKyrie
ValerieKyrie
✭✭✭
Edited by ValerieKyrie on August 31, 2014 10:27PM

Which [NA] Faction has the Most Active Roleplayers? 45 votes

Aldmeri Dominion
8%
WraithAzraielForestGuardDreamo84psalicina 4 votes
Daggerfall Covenant
28%
seanvwolfLara1701EbonwindSentinelDrelkagRDMyers65b14_ESOAnath_QMarconiusBalArchaicDevUshiwakaValerieKyriePunchHimInTheThron 13 votes
Ebonheart Pact
33%
driosketchAyricchrisj005_ESODynakatkat42ReymasSeliquetedzthehusslerb14_ESOTRoclodytegwarkub17_ESOValthorian1914FallingFeatherDisgracefulMindFaugaunLokryn 15 votes
None - I can't find Roleplayers anywhere
28%
Eivarcrypt1dxxMercyKillingzebenderb14_ESOFaziefVriendaC4rt3r_H4llValen_ByteWeideSpectre529JubeSyfeNithyaInagami 13 votes
  • Reymas
    Reymas
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ebonheart Pact
    There are tons of RPers on each faction, but you won't find them here.

Most either don't go to forums, or if they do they frequent teso-rp.com.
    Honor, Duty and Piety for Morrowind
  • Selique
    Selique
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ebonheart Pact
    There are some hubs in EP Side. I can't really speak for other factions though. Ebonheart City in Stonefalls has a regular crowd. Some can also be found in Stormhold. There is RP out there, and it is quite fun here in ESO :). Just got to look for it.
    Falls-With-Grace ~ Shadowscale (Argonian Night Blade)
    Selique Lasra ~ Captain, Smuggler, Swashbuckler (Redguard Templar)
    Chases-Comets ~ Shellback Warrior (Argonian Dragon Knight)
    Slissix-Kir ~ Swamp Shaman (Argonian Sorcerer)
    Hail Sithis..
  • Thron
    Thron
    Daggerfall Covenant
    If youre looking for Roleplayers check out TESO-RP.com, its the best place to find em
  • TRoclodyte
    TRoclodyte
    ✭✭✭
    Ebonheart Pact
    I think there are more roleplayers in the pact (from my limited experience over there). However, I personnaly prefer the community in the Covenant.

I don't think you should choose your faction based on who has the most people.
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ebonheart Pact
    I've run into them in every faction, but it seems like I practically trip over them in the Ebonheart Pact, especially in Stonefalls.

Usually you'll find them in the inns, key buildings of and around the major cities, and usually talking with the /e channel. So you'll want to make sure you have that one on in chat.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ebonheart Pact
    TRoclodyte wrote: »
    I think there are more roleplayers in the pact (from my limited experience over there). However, I personnaly prefer the community in the Covenant.

I don't think you should choose your faction based on who has the most people.

This is good advice. I've personally seen EP run the spectrum, from polite friendly people showing new RPers the ropes to groups harassing other players.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • Valthorian1914
    Ebonheart Pact
    Leader of a guild here myself: Nocturnal's Chosen - A Thieve's Guild based in Riften. We are part of the Skyrim Community on the Pact side, but we have alts we roll on other factions for some good stories. Message me at @valthorian for any questions in game.
  • WraithAzraiel
    WraithAzraiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Dominion Master Race.

There are a few decent guilds Dominion side. One of them whose name I can't remember runs a Veiled Heritence type guild. Good peoples.
    Shendell De'Gull - V14 Vampire Nightblade

Captain of the Black Howling

"There's no such thing as overkill..."

"No problem on the face of the Earth exists what can't be fixed with the proper application of enough duct tape and 550 cord."

P2PBetaTesters
    #Tamriel_BETA_Team
    #BETA_TESTER4LYF
    DominionMasterRace
    #GOAHEADTHEYGOTCANDY
    #SEEMSLEGIT
  • WraithAzraiel
    WraithAzraiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Also the only reason EP has so many is because Skyrim.
    Shendell De'Gull - V14 Vampire Nightblade

Captain of the Black Howling

"There's no such thing as overkill..."

"No problem on the face of the Earth exists what can't be fixed with the proper application of enough duct tape and 550 cord."

P2PBetaTesters
    #Tamriel_BETA_Team
    #BETA_TESTER4LYF
    DominionMasterRace
    #GOAHEADTHEYGOTCANDY
    #SEEMSLEGIT
  • Dyna
    Dyna
    ✭✭✭
    Ebonheart Pact
    I voted Ebonheart Pact, because they do have the benefit of numbers at this time!

However, I would posit that all three factions have good roleplay going for them; I'm personally an advocate for the Dominion's roleplay scene, but I am sure that if I went to Daggerfall, I would be able to find plenty to do as well. :)