The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bristlegut Pet

ArconSeptim
ArconSeptim
✭✭✭✭
Hi people, I want to ask if someone has extra code for this vanity pet, please send me I'm really devoted into playing and having this pet would be a very cool thing.I had no opportunity to get to PAX Prime or Quake Con.If there anyone he is not playing as much the game but has extra codes just send me one I would be happy ;)))Thank you!
  • Rodario
    Rodario
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ebay.
    Victoria Lux - Templar Tank
    {EU/DC}
  • ArconSeptim
    ArconSeptim
    ✭✭✭✭
    No money.
  • AshySamurai
    AshySamurai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ~5-6$ . It's cheaper than subsribtion to this game. Prices starts from 1$ and buyout is something about 15$.
    Make sweetrolls, not nerfs!
  • Chelos
    Chelos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't find it in the EU and I'd very much want one...
    • Ich bin nicht merkwürdig ich bin eine limitierte Auflage!
    • I'm not weird I'm limited edition!
  • Yuls
    Yuls
    ✭✭✭✭
    Chelos wrote: »

There are 4 of 'em on ebay.de right now...

Edited by Yuls on September 1, 2014 11:31AM
  • Chelos
    Chelos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apparently eBay search on my phone is broken... or I'm too stupid to find.
    Will check later, thank you for the hint anyway @YulianMcElroy
    • Ich bin nicht merkwürdig ich bin eine limitierte Auflage!
    • I'm not weird I'm limited edition!
  • Yuls
    Yuls
    ✭✭✭✭
    Apparently eBay search on my phone is broken... or I'm too stupid to find.
    Will check later, thank you for the hint anyway @YulianMcElroy

Tried "Borstenschwein"? ;)

• AshySamurai
    AshySamurai
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Cant find pig? I have one (I'm on EU). Yes, it's pretty nice. And really, 6 dollars not so much and you pay 15 dollars subscription every mounth.
    Make sweetrolls, not nerfs!
  • ArconSeptim
    ArconSeptim
    ✭✭✭✭
    LoL you crazy that Ebay full of nonsense and idiots, this should be actually free pet as it was given there like free cookies stand...
    There are thousands and thousands of these tickets with codes and why we can't get some like present same as you got who were on this conventions, I mean if I were somewhere near those conventions I would got also there, but thats not the case here.
  • mutharex
    mutharex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LoL you crazy that Ebay full of nonsense and idiots, this should be actually free pet as it was given there like free cookies stand...
    There are thousands and thousands of these tickets with codes and why we can't get some like present same as you got who were on this conventions, I mean if I were somewhere near those conventions I would got also there, but thats not the case here.

..and that's pretty much the reason for them selling on ebay for up to 30$ ;)
    Edited by mutharex on September 1, 2014 3:00PM