The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Unbreakable CC

Garion
Garion
✭✭✭✭✭
Any word on when this will be fixed? I won't go into detail here about what combination of skills do this (have submitted both a /bug report and /feedback), but it is immensely frustrating to have full stamina and not be able to break out of cc or stuns while some nub carries on attacking you thinking they are an amazing player while exploiting a bug.
Edited by Garion on August 31, 2014 1:03PM
Lastobeth - VR16 Sorc - PvP Rank 41 (AD)
Lastoblyat - VR16 Templar - PvP Rank 14 (AD)
Ninja Pete - VR16 NB - PvP Rank 10 (AD)
Labo the Banana Slayer - VR14 Sorc - PvP Rank 12 (EP)

Member of Banana Squad | Officer of Arena
  • Morticielle
    Morticielle
    ✭✭✭
    You won't get an answer to that question, which has been asked many times before by others. And if you willget an answer, it will most likely be a lie.

Zenimax often lies concerning issues which have been reported by players. Some examples:

Patch 1.3.3.:
    Fixed an issue with the interaction status on Postern Wall houses and doors.
    -> NO. Still many postern doors won't work.
    Immunity granted by Break Free and the immunity given to you after you’re hit by a crowd control ability now provide immunity to all types of crowd control.
    -> NO. IT DOES NOT!

'Break Free' still does not work in 80% of all cases! And if it works, it does NOT apply an inmunity, at least not always. Some days back I had the case that I got stunned, I immediately used 'Break Free', which to my surprise actually worked this time. But the second I could move again I got stunned again by 'Invasion' from another player. According to Zenimax's own words this should not have been possible, because it happened in this (short) time I should have been immune to ALL kind of CCs. I then again used 'Break Free' and it worked surprisingly again, but then I immediately got hit a third time by a CC and was stunned again, which again shouldn't have happened due to the alledged immunity.

There were some other issues over the last months, where Zenimax told us that they had fixed those issues but it soon became apparent to players that they didn't tell the truth and those issues remained without fix.
    Lady Morticielle d'Aragòn |VR12| Sorcerer | PvP Rank 21 (Major Grade I) | EU-Megaserver | AD

Subscription cancelled due to the following facts:

- Zenimax implements more bugs from patch to patch
    - Zenimax does not care about the increasing instability of the game. People have more and more crashes Fix of memory bug decreased number of crashes considerably
    - Zenimax has still not fully fixed the fps drops they (!) implemented with patch1.2.3
    - Zenimax does nothing to fix the massive ability lags in PvP
    - Zenimax gives more attention to unnecassary 'content' like dyes for armors than fixing issues
    - In patchnotes Zenimax lies about bugs allegedly fixed
    - Zenimax has no plan as to how balance population in Cyrodiil campaigns
    - Support is ineffective and does not even speak in a way one can linguistically understand

• eliisra
    eliisra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This been getting on my nerves for a long time. It's more annoying than bugged doors, even more frustrating than impulse trains at times.

Certain combinations of cc are impossible to break out of. Sometimes it's due to break not responding. Regardless, it's frustrating beyond words. You cant do anything but await death.

More on the topic: I heard there was a brief immunity for a few seconds after you got cc'ed lol? That's certainly not working.

Immovable, the only tool available, has been bugging out on a daily basis since patch 1.3.3. I get knocked down, than terminated in an eyeblink, even though it's active. It's not helping against roots either.

This game has no special dmg reduction in PvP (like most other commercial MMO's). Also we have no skill cool-downs, you can spam cc over and over. People in ESO blow up in seconds. As soon as you stumble, the enemy will eat you alive. CC means instant death.

Either fix mediocre cc-mechanics or introduce a flat 25% (or more) dmg reduction in PvP.
  • Morticielle
    Morticielle
    ✭✭✭
    eliisra wrote: »
    More on the topic: I heard there was a brief immunity for a few seconds after you got cc'ed lol? That's certainly not working.
    That's is what I wrote above
    Patch 1.3.3.:
    Immunity granted by Break Free and the immunity given to you after you’re hit by a crowd control ability now provide immunity to all types of crowd control.
    -> NO. IT DOES NOT!

Lady Morticielle d'Aragòn |VR12| Sorcerer | PvP Rank 21 (Major Grade I) | EU-Megaserver | AD

Subscription cancelled due to the following facts:

- Zenimax implements more bugs from patch to patch
    - Zenimax does not care about the increasing instability of the game. People have more and more crashes Fix of memory bug decreased number of crashes considerably
    - Zenimax has still not fully fixed the fps drops they (!) implemented with patch1.2.3
    - Zenimax does nothing to fix the massive ability lags in PvP
    - Zenimax gives more attention to unnecassary 'content' like dyes for armors than fixing issues
    - In patchnotes Zenimax lies about bugs allegedly fixed
    - Zenimax has no plan as to how balance population in Cyrodiil campaigns
    - Support is ineffective and does not even speak in a way one can linguistically understand

• Kromus
    Kromus
    ✭✭✭
    It's patch 1.5.2 and this issue is still not fixed!
  • Komma
    Komma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't met a door that didn't work since they fixed it unless its during major server lag. But yes unbreakable CC is no fun and needs fixed.
    Kohma Kozzy-cr160-Stamblade
    Komma-cr160-Magicblade
    Komma the Great-cr160-Stam DK
    Kommah-cr160-Mag DK
    Komma Kozzy-cr160-Mag Templar
    Kommuh Kozzy-cr160-Stam Templar
    Komma the White-cr160-Mag Sorc
    The Tazmanian Devil-cr160-Stamsorc
    OTG