The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Difference between pvp NOW and 4 months ago.

FluffiestOne
FluffiestOne
✭✭✭✭
NOW: Batswarm/Impulse/Immovable/50 people stacked on you = Win
THEN: Same situation, you have just given the enemy 75k ap.

@ZOS_BrianWheeler‌ FIX IT.
Edited by FluffiestOne on August 31, 2014 5:31AM
Fluffy
Senior Fluffykins, Daggerfall Liberator of Haderus, Dragonknight.
Fliffers, Daggerfall Liberator of Hopesfire, Templar.
Prophet Fluffy of Death, Casual of the Dominion, Sorceror.
Nozdorumu The Timeless, Daggerfall. Dragon. Nightblade.
All my toon names are subject to change.
" Ignorance must be bliss because I can't imagine why anyone would live in it. " -Fluffy
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now: 1 hour queues, imbalanced populations, server stability is utter crap, postern doors dont work, exploits abound, sticks and dresses, vampires

Then: oh... right...
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    now: population declined 80%. lol another failure.
  • nikolaj.lemcheb16_ESO
    nikolaj.lemcheb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Then: Everyone cried nerf when they died.
    Now: More than half of the players know what they are doing. Rest cry nerf.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    its pretty interesting to see how similar the PvP is now as it was to the first month of release. Gigantic impulse blobs... batswarm..... population inbalance...crashes...bugs.......its amazing how ZOS managed to take their game back to the first month. Now all they have to do is lower the keep guards in the campaigns back to 50, and it will be EXACTLY like it was the first month.
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    Now: 1 hour queues, imbalanced populations, server stability is utter crap, postern doors dont work, exploits abound, sticks and dresses, vampires

lol...I don't think i've waited more then 10 minutes ever on DC

Woot

• Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Woot

I blame my guildies. I was EP in beta, they wanted to roll Dominion in beta, I ended up making a Dominion toon, and that was the end of that debate -.-

Whats worse is one of our most active members actually wanted to be DC. >_>

Oh how things might have been different if the day we discussed it had been before four of us had already rolled toons up. (I already had two AD vets in live before i realized how horribly imbalanced the populations really are)
    Edited by Rylana on August 31, 2014 4:58PM
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Woot

I blame my guildies. I was EP in beta, they wanted to roll Dominion in beta, I ended up making a Dominion toon, and that was the end of that debate -.-

Whats worse is one of our most active members actually wanted to be DC. >_>

Oh how things might have been different if the day we discussed it had been before four of us had already rolled toons up. (I already had two AD vets in live before i realized how horribly imbalanced the populations really are)
    well, better you know now than never:)
  • eliisra
    eliisra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PvP 6 months ago where like one VR10 vampire face-tanking 100 players with infinite targets Devouring Swarm. While his indivisible Sorcerer buddy, was blinking around with x5 Clouding Swarms stacked on top of each other insta- killing everyone. Third dude, the DK, was spamming Inhale tanking an entire faction.

Not sure what's worse, that or the current blobs crashing the servers 5 times a day. But at least the infinite target PBAoE and drains, forced people to spread out and focus targets.

These unpleasant things does have certain things in common. It creates (or created) a lot of lag, makes hordes of people quit the game and gives conceited d-bags the opportunity to say "L2P". People with play-styles that's borderline exploiting, ruins PvP in general, while being unreasonably hard (if not even impossible) to counter, just loves loves saying that.
  • FluffiestOne
    FluffiestOne
    ✭✭✭✭
    eliisra wrote: »
    PvP 6 months ago where like one VR10 vampire face-tanking 100 players with infinite targets Devouring Swarm. While his indivisible Sorcerer buddy, was blinking around with x5 Clouding Swarms stacked on top of each other insta- killing everyone. Third dude, the DK, was spamming Inhale tanking an entire faction.

Not sure what's worse, that or the current blobs crashing the servers 5 times a day. But at least the infinite target PBAoE and drains, forced people to spread out and focus targets.

These unpleasant things does have certain things in common. It creates (or created) a lot of lag, makes hordes of people quit the game and gives conceited d-bags the opportunity to say "L2P". People with play-styles that's borderline exploiting, ruins PvP in general, while being unreasonably hard (if not even impossible) to counter, just loves loves saying that.

5 months ago that same group was banned. Fail-Logic.
    Fluffy
    Senior Fluffykins, Daggerfall Liberator of Haderus, Dragonknight.
    Fliffers, Daggerfall Liberator of Hopesfire, Templar.
    Prophet Fluffy of Death, Casual of the Dominion, Sorceror.
    Nozdorumu The Timeless, Daggerfall. Dragon. Nightblade.
    All my toon names are subject to change.
    " Ignorance must be bliss because I can't imagine why anyone would live in it. " -Fluffy
  • themizario
    themizario
    ✭✭✭
    eliisra wrote: »

Thank you for your comment. That's exactly how I feel. The people who are saying 'L2P' will soon be saying 'the game sucks now that it's F2P.'
  • Tintinabula
    Tintinabula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so many things haven't been fixed...postern doors..the exploits. I liked it when i thought I had a fair chance at a fight. Now I'm perma stunned..immoveable doesn't work and the game has turned into Impulse Blob 1.4
  • Hortator Indoril Nerevar
    Hortator Indoril Nerevar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have NEVER EVER had to wait to get into pvp as a EP player haha. Then again I can go into pvp as EP and not see the /zone chat move at all. Its fun doing 1v100.... oh wait no its not... thats why I am trying to 100% the achievements and not playing the unbalanced mess called pvp which more reflects the movie 300 with EP being spartens who are always outnumbered.... let alone the derp "class balance"..
    Edited by Hortator Indoril Nerevar on September 1, 2014 5:10AM