The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Finishing All Quests in a Zone

Joopman
Joopman
How can you tell if you have finished all quests in a zone? Is there a place to go that shows all available quests with a list of those that you have/have not completed?
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a quest achievement for each zone (well, starter zones are a little different, but forget about them) which is triggered by you completing a specific number of quests in the zone. Completing that achievement doesn't mean you've done all the quests in the area, but it means you've pretty much hit everything. If you stop in a zone once you've hit that achievement, you likely have 3-4 quests left.
    ----
    Murray?
    Options
  • ers101284b14_ESO
    ers101284b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You can download Undiscovered to see if you have everything unlocked but its hard to find out. I go back to zones where I had everything discovered and all achievements and still find quests and things I haven't done
    Options
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, new quests may be added in updates. I found a quest in Shadowfen that wasn't there when I first went through, and I'm quite sure there was a new one in Eastmarch as well.

But if you have discovered all places on the map and they are all white, you have pretty much done everything you can.
    The Moot Councillor
    Options
  • ItsMeToo
    ItsMeToo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's drive him nuts.

No... there are still 10 more hidden quests in each zone you need to unlock after you get the achievements.
    FYI - There is no such thing as 'night capping' in a world wide MMO.
    FYI - There was no paid Beta. When they launched the game the Beta was over, even if you don't think it was.
    FYI - It's B2P not F2P. There is a difference.
    FYI - It doesn't take any player skill to mash keys or buttons in this game. The ones that stay alive longer have the better internet connection and speed.
    FYI - The game is not broken, it still works. It just has 'bugs' that need to be fixed.
    Balance is a "Bad" thing.

Example: There were hundreds of Jedi and only two Sith in Star Wars. The Jedi wanted, "Balance in the Force" and they got it. Now there are only two Jedi and two Sith.

Balance is a "Bad" thing.
    Is the glass half full or half empty?
    I say, "Get a smaller glass."
    Options
  • felinith66
    felinith66
    ✭✭✭
    ItsMeToo wrote: »
    Let's drive him nuts.

No... there are still 10 more hidden quests in each zone you need to unlock after you get the achievements.

And you need attunement to unlock them
    Edited by felinith66 on August 31, 2014 8:57AM
    Options
  • AshySamurai
    AshySamurai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can install addon House of Winters - Quest Journal Only one issue with this addon - you will not find some quests because they are deleted (like "New in town" in Auridon).
    Make sweetrolls, not nerfs!
    Options