The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Pet Wolf

ThisOnePosts
ThisOnePosts
✭✭✭✭✭
So in Auridon, in a city named Skywatch, there is a wolf named: Aldarch Wuufren

I'd take a wolf as a pet over basically any creature in the game (me personally --- as having had a RL Wolf as a pet for quite a long time --- no matter what your level of interaction is with them they are mystical creatures that are real as well). As you add a Dog to the game, an Ice Wraith, and whatever else is planned... please add a Wolf.

Thanks @ZOS_GinaBruno‌ @ZOS_JessicaFolsom‌
  • HydraShalimara
    Am I allowed to second this notion? I am a huge fan of Wolves and always would pick a wolf for a pet over any other animal as well. Or at least, could you make it so Summoners can summon Wolf Familiars like we used to be able to do in Skyrim? Thank you...
  • FrostixX
    FrostixX
    ✭✭
    That would be great. I hope they will add one soon :)
  • SilentFox22
    SilentFox22
    ✭✭✭
    I've been waiting for a wolf pet since beta and asking on the forums. It's a VERY popular request. Not sure why they haven't implemented it yet.

:(
  • Menegroth
    Menegroth
    ✭✭✭
    I support this wholeheartly. I'd love to have my pet wolf follow me around ESO as well. He'll be right besides me while I'm playing as well.

And if the wolf could have black fur, that would be amazing.
    "I see", said the blind man
  • Gabriel_Froste
    Gabriel_Froste
    ✭✭✭
    I'll just be over here... with my unpopular Nightmare Horse.
    Please Refer to my Blacksmith Manual
    Rambling Anti-Manual Manual