The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

another example of ESO broken mechanics screwing the game up.

decado0024_ESO
decado0024_ESO
✭✭✭
Please correct me if im wrong but im pretty sure there was a huge thread and even patch notes about that mage pet blowing up on u twice in a row. now I might be wrong but I just went up against crystalized who is the current emp of chillrend, and over looking the fact that the only thing he can do is streak/clouding swarm endlessly but now he is using the pets for an explosion I have a screenshot of the death recap as a nightblade with over 3k health I was killed but nothing at all but the familiar explosion. If this is working correctly let me know, because getting 5 diff damage ticks off one spell and dropping almost instantly is a bit out of control.
D'ecado V12 Nightblade
Decado rahl v12 Dk
Officer of TKO
  • seanolan
    seanolan
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have a horrible urge to get out a red pen....
  • dcincali
    dcincali
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you feel this person is exploiting in game mechanics, please feel free to use the /bug and report them.
  • zScars
    zScars
    ✭✭✭
    It's not an exploit
    Founder of Incognito Merchants. Join us- head to our thread for more info. forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/121613/official-trading-incognito-merchants#latest
  • Ozriel
    Ozriel
    ✭✭
    Not an exploit, it's just another op emp skill.. The real problem imo is "guesting" in
    its current form.. ep swarming into chillrend from thornblade is getting rather tiring to a lot of us pvp'ers..
  • decado0024_ESO
    decado0024_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    yea I wasn't sure if it was a bug/exploit or not remember it supposedly getting fixed but it is still hitting twice for some reason
    D'ecado V12 Nightblade
    Decado rahl v12 Dk
    Officer of TKO
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    reporting it will be a waste, as the devs do a terrible job of dealing with people that do exploit(if she is exploiting at all in the first place) maybe its a bug.
  • Tintinabula
    Tintinabula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pets exploding were doing twice the damage with one explosion. ...so rather than fix it..they halfed the damage of the pet explosion...don't know if they actually fixed it or not. However..the explosion radius is small(AKA if a mage looks suspicious just standing next to you?...roll away)..I don't like the fact that you can't really see the animation of them spawning the pet...then they force despawn the pet and it explodes. Rinse repeat.
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah it is getting really hard to tell who is a good player any more and who is an exploiter.

There are mistform exploits, unbreakable CC exploits, knockdown through block exploits and those are just the tip of the iceberg...

Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • TheBull
    TheBull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pets exploding were doing twice the damage with one explosion. ...so rather than fix it..they halfed the damage of the pet explosion...don't know if they actually fixed it or not. However..the explosion radius is small(AKA if a mage looks suspicious just standing next to you?...roll away)..I don't like the fact that you can't really see the animation of them spawning the pet...then they force despawn the pet and it explodes. Rinse repeat.
    Then raised the magicka cap by 20%...
    Edited by TheBull on August 30, 2014 2:16AM
  • zScars
    zScars
    ✭✭✭
    TheBull wrote: »
    Then raised the magicka cap by 20%...

ya but its only good if you can clump a good amount of people, it gives give 15% of you magicka back but impulse is better

and its a emp only skill, since emperors have 1234134 magicka they literally have unlimited magicka
    Founder of Incognito Merchants. Join us- head to our thread for more info. forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/121613/official-trading-incognito-merchants#latest